Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Long Video Interview] Mayweather talks about Sparring w/ Frankie Randall & Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is the most insightful interview Ive ever heard from Floyd.

The part about the hardest hes ever been hit was the best! He says he wont tell anyone the answer to that until after he retires.

Comment

If floyd would of started as young as 17 he would have more worthless titles, that some idiots think means the world. This is the real floyd but people are to dumb to fall into his "money" character

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
        That is the most insightful interview Ive ever heard from Floyd.

The part about the hardest hes ever been hit was the best! He says he wont tell anyone the answer to that until after he retires.
        so true man. I ve got to say that Ive never liked floyd before and was caught in the hype of hating (although those brian kenny interviews still made him look like an idiot- answering any question with the same bs), but hes made me more of a fan at least not to dislike him anyway.

People have to apretiate greatness when its in front of us. I wish we here more of this kind of insight, but he has to keep up the image as the bad guy I suppose.

Comment

Great video............

Comment

17-year-old Floyd sparring 32-year-old Frankie Randall: "I had to take it easy on him."
            17-year-old Floyd sparring 30-year-old Pernell Whitaker: "It was good work for both."

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              this interview really puts floyd on another level. even the haters cant help but began to like this guy and appreciate him, Roger, SR and his team

can someone post a qwuick summary of what he said....no sound at work....just the interesting stuff.....

Comment

just have a wait until you have sound. he says so much and you will miss alot if you dont hear the expression and passion in his voice

Comment

Classic interview... It's refreshing to see him talk about his amateur career and what made him so talented.

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                    Great video............

Comment

Excellent video. Thanks for posting.

Btw guys, how do I call into the show?

Comment

Working...
                      X