Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Mexico so Superior to PR in the p4p ratings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rompeboca View Post
    I hire a chicano for 3 dollars per hour he translate for me and do the yard too!
    I don't think you want to hire CHICANOS unless you want to get beat up and have your house robbed..

I would hire illegals, much nicer people.

Comment

• Screw that, I am not wasting money on Nike shoes. Outlets baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        i hire a prcan lady to clean my bathroom and i see little boy Boricua by the name of Billy Bob Mc Kenzie selling drugs like cocaine in the streets all the time , true story
        YOUR TRUE STORY IS HARD TO BELIVE, FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE ON EAST LA, SO IF YOU HIRE A CLEANING LADY SHE WILL BE MEXICAN. ILL BELIVE LIL PRICANS ARE SELLING DRUGS, BUT IN EAST LA? NO. WHEN YOUR NAME IS Billy Bob Mc Kenzie YOU ARE NOT PUERTO RICAN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rompeboca View Post
          YOUR TRUE STORY IS HARD TO BELIVE, FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE ON EAST LA, SO IF YOU HIRE A CLEANING LADY SHE WILL BE MEXICAN. ILL BELIVE LIL PRICANS ARE SELLING DRUGS, BUT IN EAST LA? NO. WHEN YOUR NAME IS Billy Bob Mc Kenzie YOU ARE NOT PUERTO RICAN.
          LOL, You figured, thank you, im too poor too hire a puerto rican cleaning lady but my neighbor Dona Teresa is Puerto Rican and she is a cleaning Lady who works for a Chicano family up the street

Comment

Working...
          X