Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather should just fight in England he will be cheered instead of booed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i heard majority of british people are really racist against asians and middle easterns in general.

Comment

And btw most typical Brits HATE brash trash talkers. They tend to like down to earth "man of the people" types like Hatton or Frank Bruno. So they would actually love Pacquiao if he did more to promote himself in the UK.

Carl Froch used to be universally loved until he started talking more arrogantly and the typical response was for Brits to turn against him saying he'd gotten "too big for his boots".

You know nothing about British people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Yeah I remember this bull**** you spouted not so long ago on here. You show a video of one woman singing a mildly racist song - it's actually factual since Pacquiao's dad did eat his dog.....lol.

And to your feeble mind, THAT means all Brits hate Pacquaio?

You're an absolute unadulterated spastic
        That is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          well speaking for the irish mayweather is not all that liked but slightly better known than pacquiao who is pretty much universally liked by the people that have heard of him
          Bull**** im from ireland and he is idolised,i've gone over to 3 of his fights {marquez/cotto/canelo}

Him and khan would likely sell out wembley and yea i reckon it would be split 50/50 fan wise!!Have to say i think the mexican fans are top notch aswel for atmosphere

Comment

The Mayweather fight was simply a bigger fight than the Pacquaio fight. It was bigger in America ( check PPV numbers) and in the UK. Hatton was undefeated and there was plenty of trash talk between him and Mayweather. Hatton and Pacquiao were like bum chums, playing darts n **** together. People aren't as interested when the two fighters are pally + Manny has no real personality.

Just because less people know Pacquiao in the UK than Mayweather doesn't mean he's "hated". Mayweather is a bigger star in lots of places.

Floyd went to a gym in a predominantly black area of London and he does more to promote himself in the UK. When does Pacquaio ever even mention the UK? Still...if Pacquaio came to the UK at the height of his popularity, he'd get a very good turnout also. UK fans will turn out in numbers everywhere
            Hatton was the biggest boxing draw in UK, and even after that loss to Floyd he sold out a stadium against Lazcano remember?

So I guess they didn't care for Hatton getting another crack at the p4p number spot? Pac took the spot when Floyd retired so I guess it wasn't big enough?

Lets just face it, Pacman is a nobody in the UK. Even Bernard Hopkins who told Joe Calzaghe he would never lose to a white boy, is more loved than Pac over there lol.

The only boxing Analysts in the UK who liked Pac was Johnny Nelson and lloyd honeyghan.

Chris Eubank and Nigel Benn don't even know who Manny Pacquiao is hahaahahahahahah

The most popular or loved fighters among UK boxing fans are as follows and Pacman is not on the list.

Floyd Mayweather
            Carl Froch
            Tyson Fury
            Amir Khan
            David Haye
            Carl Frampton
            Wladimir Klitschko
            Bernard Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post
              Bull**** im from ireland and he is idolised,i've gone over to 3 of his fights {marquez/cotto/canelo}

Him and khan would likely sell out wembley and yea i reckon it would be split 50/50 fan wise!!Have to say i think the mexican fans are top notch aswel for atmosphere

Not sure if this is a genuine idiot or an alt stirring thee ol' shiet up.

Comment

Would be great if Floyd fought over here, he has fans everywhere here. Example, i was talking to my dad about boxing in the pub last Saturday and his mate randomly came out with "Mayweather is the best at the moment", I was shocked that he even knew boxing and then we had a somewhat limited conversation on the subject. But yeah I deffo think he has a really strong fan base over here and it wouldn't shock me if he fought Khan at wembley next year and sold the place out.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post

Not sure if this is a genuine idiot or an alt stirring thee ol' shiet up.
                  whys that?

Comment

And btw most typical Brits HATE brash trash talkers. They tend to like down to earth "man of the people" types like Hatton or Frank Bruno. So they would actually love Pacquiao if he did more to promote himself in the UK.

Carl Froch used to be universally loved until he started talking more arrogantly and the typical response was for Brits to turn against him saying he'd gotten "too big for his boots".

You know nothing about British people.
                    Exactly! and this is more proof as to why Pacman is a nobody in UK. he is humble and soft spoken and always smiling, yet they don't like him hahaah. I've never ever heard a British fan ever say Pacquiao was their favorite fighter among the non UK fighters, even in his hey day.

Frank Bruno was even more soft spoken he rarely talked much during his prime and he was loved. So there you go, Pac is a nobody there. Why do you keep arguing it dude, you know its true yet you keep trying to counter it.

I will even go as far to say Juan Manuel Marquez is more loved among the UK boxing public than Pacman.

Comment

I'd like to see him fight in England just for the massive event. Floyd's been getting booed for so long though. I don't think he really cares.

Comment

Working...
                      X