No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Vitali Klitschko Knocked out by Pele Reid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chav View Post
    My orgasm was based on Earl's remark about it being similar to Nelly the Loch Ness Monster. However, culturally i doubt you got it.
    People knew about this video, Vitali apparently denied it. Lets deal in facts.
    His chin got cracked with a head guard on. Deal with it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Nintendo Gameboy
    Firstable it's Nessie. Vitali denied it which is lame of him but on the other hand bull****ing in pro boxing is as old as the sport. His chin didn't got cracked. He got hit inface part which wasn't protected by head guard, watch closely. Secondable this video proves that sure no one is indestructable, but in boxing Klitschko apperantly is ande it also proves how riddiculous Klitschko haters are. Comparing kick to punch is as someone above me said as rellavant as Toney's MMA fight. But hey Klittard or whatever the **** your name for K2 fans will always be a ****** right? Deal with it

Comment

Lol, I'm getting a leg kick out of some of the Klit fans getting worked up!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Lol, I'm getting a leg kick out of some of the Klit fans getting worked up!
        I believe the creator of this thread and maybe yourself are the ones getting the most worked up about this. And there's really not much to get worked up about...

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
          I believe the creator of this thread and maybe yourself are the ones getting the most worked up about this. And there's really not much to get worked up about...
          Lol....ok!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Lol....ok!
            Why do you have a manipulated picture of Vitali in a pink dress as your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
              Why do you have a manipulated picture of Vitali in a pink dress as your avatar?
              It's not photoshopped, it's from a Magazine. That's what makes it even funnier. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                It's not photoshopped, it's from a Magazine. That's what makes it even funnier. LOL
                Ahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                  So the infamous fight footage does exist! Great find and props to whoever uploaded it, will be saving that before its removed.

Vitali actually denied this; well it was rumoured to of been a punch at one stage & he said it was a kick too the thigh. Spinning hook kick to the dome!
                  If only the infamous video of Matthysse-Rios sparring would surface too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He was knocked out by Oleg Maskaev too back in the day, and that was straight boxing. But Vitali was totally gone in this fight, he was almost knocked out cold with one shot.

Maybe he's running from Haye because he doesn't want this to happen again?

Comment

great find.

curiously, do you know how long the video has been on the youtube?

Comment

Working...
                      X