• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet you prov ducks Crawford and mikey Garcia @140

He won't fight anybody with decent movement or boxing skill

It a shame he fought Castillo that was a bad desperate look

Oh yea his friend the Russian Mexican is another hype job

These guys can only beat C class fighters at best

Everyone knows he will, he ducked Rios, He ducked Kareem Mayfield, he only going after easy fights till he lands the Manny fights that why he ducked Rios to fight Algeri cause Algeri was proceived as the easy for sure win but luck had it Algeri wasnt playing around. Now Ruslan ducked Kareem to fight the easier Castillo who shouldent even be boxing anymore.

So yea safe to say he will be ducking.

Comment

ruslan will knock mikey back to 135, crawford vs prov will be a war,
      btw, duckers are quacklin, superduck, and duckweather, oh wait

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        Everyone knows he will, he ducked Rios, He ducked Kareem Mayfield, he only going after easy fights till he lands the Manny fights that why he ducked Rios to fight Algeri cause Algeri was proceived as the easy for sure win but luck had it Algeri wasnt playing around. Now Ruslan ducked Kareem to fight the easier Castillo who shouldent even be boxing anymore.

So yea safe to say he will be ducking.
        Idk what the story is with Mayfield but he did not duck Rios. He said he wanted to defend his title in his first fight after winning it and was willing for that defense to be against Rios. Arum refused to make a fight with Rios at 140 due to his inability to make the weight. Provo said he was going forward with his title defense but would fight Rios at 147 after. After he lost, Rios said he no longer wanted to fight him because he wasn't the champ. He was also offered the fight in Russia but Rios said he wasn't offered enough money. In no way is any of that a duck.

Comment

LOL. Not sure why Prov would duck guys who wouldn't engage in any type of fight with him inside of the ring. Crawford would jab him to death and Mikey would try to counter him and pkssily get KOd.

Comment

Who has Provodnikov ducked to make you think he would?

I think it was less than honorable for him to beat up Castillo, but that doesn't mean he ducks.

Comment

Provodnikov has strange management. Almost beats Herrera, nearly KO's Bradley a couple of times, destroys Alvarado, close fight with Algieri. Seems like a good fighter, not an easy fight for anyone at all. Then management does a complete 180 and puts him in a farce of a fight with Jose Luis Castillo

With the momentum he had going for him, you'd think they'd continue his path of destruction. I understand certain fighters turned down offers to fight him, but I am pretty sure there was a fighter out there better than Castillo willing to fight Prov.

Comment

He basically said after the Algieri fight that he had no interest in fighting guys who wouldn't stand and trade punches with him

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                X