Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asian guy gets his girl took, does nothing.. What would you have done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Led just needs to work out and take up some combat sport. Those two skinny white dudes wouldn't have even messed with him if he had the 6' 3" 220lb -Righteous- there as his body guard.
    LOL who's Led?

whenever i'm on a date usually white dudes are scared to even look at my date cuz of the way that I look. but i often catch their heads turn when she gets up to go to the bathroom.

one time I was at Buffalo Wild Wings and soon as my date got up to go to the bathroom all the guys tables around us stop talking and looked at her to check out her booty. This shows that guys are always looking even when they pretending not to. She had crazy cake too! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      LOL who's Led?

whenever i'm on a date usually white dudes are scared to even look at my date cuz of the way that I look. but i often catch their heads turn when she gets up to go to the bathroom.

one time I was at Buffalo Wild Wings and soon as my date got up to go to the bathroom all the guys tables around us stop talking and looked at her to check out her booty. This shows that guys are always looking even when they pretending not to. She had crazy cake too! LOL
      Dude I'd laugh at you and take your girl off you with wit, charm and banter. And you'd buy me a pint.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
        I'm going to visit LA and bang mad chicks with Golden Johnson.
        LOL thats the motto! when you hit santa monica beach in the summer time the chicks are real easy. you get ton of out of town sluts trying to be so LA. u can hit them up and hook up with them that night

Comment

Dude I'd laugh at you and take your girl off you with wit, charm and banter. And you'd buy me a pint.
          lol my point is that showed that guys act like they not checking out your chick but in reality they always are even if they don't have the balls to do anything about it.

Comment

lol my point is that showed that guys act like they not checking out your chick but in reality they always are even if they don't have the balls to do anything about it.
            LOL, that's what everyone does, I'm not sure why you mentioned white dudes. What you expecting them to do, slap her ass as she walks past? .

Comment

B*tch ass might as well have just handed him his wallet and car keys too.

Comment

*****s always checkin out other females, especially ones they can't pull themselves. lol it's crazy but I see it all the time at the malls out here.

Comment

LOL, that's what everyone does, I'm not sure why you mentioned white dudes. What you expecting them to do, slap her ass as she walks past? .
                  All dudes be looking all the time if you got a bad girl. one time i took this smoking hot brunette to a dance party at HOB and she started grinding me and everyone stopped dancing to stare at her cause her booty was popping out of her short skirt and she had cleavage showing up top, and these were all guys dancing with their girlfriends lol.

I would think girls would either get mad and jealous that their dates or boyfriends were checking out another girl even though shes on a date with another guy?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    B*tch ass might as well have just handed him his wallet and car keys too.
                    And his goddamn manhood at that. Homeboy is lacking in that department.

Comment

The video isn't working for me

Comment

Working...
                      X