No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Hopes For Brian Viloria Bout in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Hopes For Brian Viloria Bout in 2013

Undefeated World Boxing Association junior flyweight champion Roman “Chocolatito” Gonzalez of Nicaragua said that he would like to fight Filipino World Boxing Organization/World Boxing Association flyweight champion Brian Viloria, although it seems he will first face No.2-ranked Japanese Kazuto Ioka.

Gonzalez, who won a furious battle with Mexico’s Juan “El Gallo” Estrada at the Los Angeles Sports Arena last month in the same card, where Viloria won the WBA title with a 10th-round TKO of Hernan Marquez, said that while his promoters and management team are responsible for picking his opponents, “if given a choice, I would like to face Brian Viloria.”

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope this fight gets made ASAP.

Comment

So do I. Roman has already dominated his weight division and so has Brian. Would only make sense but i'm sure these guys wont have promotional issues.

Comment

After the Ioka fight if he wins if he wants to take that leap why not.....

Comment

he should try to unify with nietes first . . and brian is going after igarashi next i believe he wants that lineal title the most at the moment

Comment

I do too.

_____

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              he should try to unify with nietes first . . and brian is going after igarashi next i believe he wants that lineal title the most at the moment
              Gonzalez came out and said Nietes plain didn't want it after the teams tried to negotiate.... Haven't heard a rebuttal since

Comment

Awesome fight down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Gonzalez came out and said Nietes plain didn't want it after the teams tried to negotiate.... Haven't heard a rebuttal since
                  team nietes said the same thing..and there was an article on the main page not long ago with donnie calling him out.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    After the Ioka fight if he wins if he wants to take that leap why not.....
                    Ioka's fighting in a few days, right?

If he wins that, is a fight with Gonzalez set?

Ioka and Gonzalez are two of the best upcoming prospects IMO. I'd love to see that fight.

Ioka in particular I'm very impressed with.

Comment

Working...
                    X