Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Cotto lost millions of fans tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man first time he ran off I let it slide, but this keeps happening I cant respect a sore loser.

Cotto is done.

Comment

He is a bit of a sore loser, I kind of cringed when Cotto said that the people there would decide who won that fight, then it was crickets....

Still, I don't think many of us could comprehend the magnitude of losing big fights like those. Most guys deal with it fine, and a few don't.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        He is a bit of a sore loser, I kind of cringed when Cotto said that the people there would decide who won that fight, then it was crickets....

Still, I don't think many of us could comprehend the magnitude of losing big fights like those. Most guys deal with it fine, and a few don't.
        Yeah I found that kinda odd. Did he really think he won that fight? It was a clear decision for Trout imo.

Comment

I think Cotto knows he lost, but he should've man'd up to it. It seemed like he did in the post fight where he says he has no excuses and or accepts the defeat.

But I think clearly Cotto has 1 fight left in him, but he should definitely stay away from Canelo. He'll hit Canelo, but Cotto's face may look like a pizza when all is said and done.

I'm still a fan btw.

Comment

Cotto might lose a few fair weather fans over this but the only thing he owes the fans is to show up and fight his heart out like he did tonight. So what if he didnt give the fans a shout out!

Comment

I'm still a fan.
              There's only one MIGUEL COTTOOOOOOOO

Comment

Never stopped being a fan. The casual fans will always have something ignorant to say all the time. Its nothing new to me. But on a another note, I agree on Cotto is somewhat of a sore loser. Trying to see if which is worse now, Cotto or Juanma.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I' was a big Cotto fan, I was disgusted by his behavior after the fight.

definitely lost me as a fan
                  Oh man... Cotto must be devastated.
                  Hope he doesn't lose sleep over a supposed fan of his who supports Margarito's hand wraps

Comment

No he just lost the fight. Maybe the kind of weak fans that are only fans when a fighter is winning and not if he loses, but they aren't true fans.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Oh man... Cotto must be devastated.
                      Hope he doesn't lose sleep over a supposed fan of his who supports Margarito's hand wraps
                      he better be, I've paid for his PPV's and supported him even after multiple losses. I'm done giving him money

Comment

Working...
                      X