Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez looking sharp hitting the mitts in training for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    But it seems to result in KO's though so I don't see what the issue is. Julio stands and trades like a mofo and couldn't stop Zbik or MAR and Manfredo was TKO'd but he wasn't down on the canvas, same with Lee.

It seems to me that Martinez' methodology is more effective.
    mackling and barker are scrubs. Bet even lee would knock those euro level fighters out. Only fight he gets respect was when he koed williams

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
      Chavez gets an 18x 18 ft ring, Martinez is in for a rough night..
      Ouch...where did you read/hear that? So no random testing AND a small(er) ring?

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        if your going to talk mad sht and say your gona knock some one out dont move like a btch pot shotting
        Dude, those are the fkin pads not the heavy bag or sparring wtf you talking about? You ever trained in your life?

EDIT: With Chavez coming forward, what more do you need than a 1-2 and move out the way?
        Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Maybe he meant IF? I don't think Ive read anywhere about the specifics. Then again it doesn't mean he doesn't know.
        Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 08-26-2012, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Anyone know how big the ring is gonna be?

NAC 467.442 Requirements for boxing or kickboxing ring. (NRS 467.030) A boxing or kickboxing ring must meet the following requirements:
          1. The ring must be 20 feet square within the ropes. The ring floor must extend at least 18 inches beyond the ropes. The ring floor must be padded with ensolite or another similar closed-cell foam. Padding must extend beyond the ring ropes and over the edge of the platform, with a top covering of canvas, duck or similar material tightly stretched and laced to the ring platform. Material that tends to gather in lumps or ridges must not be used.

Got this from the State commission.
          http://leg.state.nv.us/NAC/NAC-467.html#NAC467Sec442

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Dude, those are the fkin pads not the heavy bag or sparring wtf you talking about? You ever trained in your life?

EDIT: With Chavez coming forward, what more do you need than a 1-2 and move out the way?

Maybe he meant IF? I don't think Ive read anywhere about the specifics. Then again it doesn't mean he doesn't know.
            lmfao so your telling me they practice their stragetty hitting a bag? Shows how much you have trained or know.

Comment

50 Cent, Mike Tyson and Jeff Mayweather all know what's gonna happen. It won't be Chavez Jr getting dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                mackling and barker are scrubs. Bet even lee would knock those euro level fighters out. Only fight he gets respect was when he koed williams
                Keep thinking that brah....there is a reason Chumpez ducked the real MW kingpin for two years and you will see on the 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickie Smalls View Post
                  50 Cent, Mike Tyson and Jeff Mayweather all know what's gonna happen. It won't be Chavez Jr getting dropped.
                  small dick lol

Comment

it's was only regular state testing but for what it's worth.....

NSAC: Chavez, Martinez Drug Test Negative For Steroids

Comment

This guy says that Martinez has a sloppy and unprofessional style, among other dumb ***** lol. Sergio seems like one of the most relaxed guys in the ring. His foot-work and torso movement is so fluid, and the only time he tightens up is when he's throwing a punch, or when he's under attack. His style is a problem because it's so unique that he forces you to adjust in the ring. A guy with a sloppy style does not stop guys like Sergio does.
                      DAAAAAMN, you found Mushadeen on youtube. Words of wisdom from this guy hahaha, this people don't know ****.

I mean, if u really claim that u love the sport of boxing, u cant compare all the ATG fighters with Sergio martinez because they fight totally differnt, u can like him or not but u need to respect him, and the reason of his succes is his STYLE.
                      If you ever box( amateur or profesional) u know for a fact that, the unorthodox style of a figher like sergio martinez is one of the hardest to deal with, and the same goes with pacquiao, calzaghe etc. because 99 percent of the times u box(in the gym or in a fight) u will always deal with the same orthodox style and never ever see a boxer like sergio
                      I mean, sergio is a southpaw, comes with his hands dow,has good hand speed,most of the times he counters with a jab, use well angles, good head movment, very akward, i mean if i tell u the truth is hard to describe his style and on top of that he is a great athlete, with strong mentality.

All this things is what makes Sergio Martinez so successful,u can hate it or love it, but to say that he is unprofesional? thats bullsshhit! The guy took boxing with 20 years old... he may not be flashy and a great technician like sugar ray leonard was,but he's gonna put a beating on that kid. MARK MY WORDS!

Comment

Working...
                      X