Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabellero or Marquez. Who is the better choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
    Cabellero or Marquez. Who is the better choice?

I mean if you were Juan Ma, Which would you fight?
    I view them both as threats but one has more reward in a win or loss than the other.

I would fight Marquez. When my money is right...I would try and shut Cabellero's mouth.
    The thing is, once Caballero beats JuanMa his mouth will be even louder. He is smarter to go after the lower risk, older Marquez. I still think Rafa does well with JuanMa but the age may be a factor there. JuanMa don't want any of Caballero though

Comment

At this point it's pretty obvious to me, it's Marquez. To become a legend you have to beat a few expiring legends and this is Juan Ma's time. It is also a bigger paycheck for him as well. Cabellero is not going anywhere, let him build his name a bit more by beating a top guy and the fight will even be bigger next year. Marquez is the right move for Juanma right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        Marquez is the bigger name, So I think they will go for him. He's very well known for his fights with Israel Vasquez, I would love to see him fight Caballero but Arum seems to be avoiding that fight because of the size difference. Caballero is the man to beat right now but he isnt a big name, He's the typical "big risk, little reward" fight. Juanma would get credit for beating him but the boxing public is more interested in fights with Marquez and Gamboa.
        I hear that and agree.
        Thats why I believe he should fight Marquez...who by the way is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          At this point it's pretty obvious to me, it's Marquez. To become a legend you have to beat a few expiring legends and this is Juan Ma's time. It is also a bigger paycheck for him as well. Cabellero is not going anywhere, let him build his name a bit more by beating a top guy and the fight will even be bigger next year. Marquez is the right move for Juanma right now.
          My exact feelings.

A smart business decision does not equate to fear of another boxer.
          Also I don't believe any boxer fears to do his job.

Comment

For legacy = Caballero
            For money and popularity = Marquez

I'd be quick to say Marquez on all fronts if he was in his prime, but he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              So basically you just hate on Juan MA or dislike him.
              If you think two both fighters can beat Juan Ma but you would rather see him fight and lose to the one that will get him less money..then the hate is obvious. Thanks for your opinion.
              LOL....is it really that bad to see him fight the bigger threat?..if thats hate to you,kool!.....but i dont have a problem with him fighting rafa at all, since its the smarter move anyways!

Comment

Marquez, obviously. He is champ, a bigger name, more money, more recognition.

Callerbo can talk **** all he wants, but he has never face someone on Rafa's level.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  Marquez, obviously. He is champ, a bigger name, more money, more recognition.

Callerbo can talk **** all he wants, but he has never face someone on Rafa's level.

Only because Gamboa and Lopez ducked him.

Marquez is more money, he will be the hardest hitting fighter JuanMa has faced but he can be chinny at times so it could be an early night.

I bet this fight is a firefight and ends fairly early.

But it should make JuanMa some $$$$.

Comment

Right now Marquez,that's 1 serious fight!!But as far as I'm concerned Juanma ran for his life from Pelinchin,that fight should have happened already,I think Juanma was scared to death of him!!He was on some Floyd **** that time!!

Comment

Even though I'm one of the posters who think Rafa is a live opponent against Juan Ma doesn't change the fact that Lopez is a ***** for being chased out of 122 by Caballero.

Comment

Working...
                      X