Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Rod Salka, Lamont Peterson-Santana Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like garcia but damn are u serious Herrera and salka are his last two fights. No wonder people can't stand haymon. Once again lamont and danny are both on the card both with showtime and haymon and both coming off "lighter" opposition so why the f aren't they fighting each other. Lame as f!!!. Why is showtime buying this.

Comment

Danny Jacobs (a prospect) is fighting a more credible opponent than the 2 attractions.

Comment

Rod who? Rod "Hands of Stone" Salka. That's who.

Comment

lol...i need to boxrec that one.

rod salka - 19 wins (3 ko), 3 losses...one of his ko's was against emmanuel lucero last year...is that the same lucero ktfo by pac a decade ago at bantamweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Who the hell is Rod Salka?
            More like, what the **** is a Rod Salka.

A guy with 20ish fights and one "Ok" win over the Cuban Alexei Collado.

Comment

I think they are setting up Garcia vs. Peterson as each other's 147lb debut so they don't want to risk either of them possibly losing. They want garcia to have a safe credible first fight at 147 in order to set him up for mayweather. That's the only slice of reason I can pull from this.

Comment

Wait what? Is this real?

Comment

This is the type of **** that makes me hate boxing. How could anyone defend this fight?

Danny is THE champ at 140. Shouldn't be able to get away with this kind of crap. Why not a Herrera rematch?

And this is to setup a Peterson fight that no one is asking for. **** Danny Garcia.

Comment

sweet, i get to go out on a saturday night for a change.

Comment

Wtf is this? Absolutely disgraceful match-ups.

Comment

Working...
                      X