Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tito vs Wnky or Donaire vs Rigo, Who got owned more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

winky/tito was an eerie fight. i mean i felt like i had deja vu througout the whole thing. right hand after right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx30 View Post
      I guess it depends on how you look at it. At first glance, you have to say that Trinidad's loss was more one sided an even humiliating to a legendary fighter like that.

On the other hand, Trinidad had wasted some of his best years during that early retirement and was, clearly, past his best. The Mayorga fight was legit but it was a mirage because his style was perfect for Trinidad. You knew Mayorga was coming to fight and nobody ever beat Trinidad in a toe to toe dogfight. Trinidad also had some question marks and was not perceived as a top pound for pound fighter at the time. He was a top draw, still had a certain aura to him, and he was on the verge of cracking the top 10 P4P but he needed the Wright win first.

Donaire was, pretty much, a consensus top 5 p4p fighter and was thought to be too experienced and powerful to lose to a very talented, yet somewhat inexperienced fighter in the professional ranks.

All in all, I say the Trinidad loss looks worse but the Donaire one was more significant.
      thats the realness^^^^^^^^^^ green k

Comment

At least Winky Wright was proven.
        Nobody thought too highly of Rigo and his 10 fights especially against a top 5 P4P fighter like Donaire.

Titos loss was more one sided but Donaire got humiliated worse.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
        X