No announcement yet.

Which fights to watch tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    So they show EVERY single fight that is not televised on regular Showtime? I need to switch asap. Showtime is beating out HBO on fights anyway and they show the untelevised part of the card too. I gotta catch Luis Arias tonight cause nobody uploads his fights.
    I don't understand why Comcast doesn't want my money, here in Washington they don't offer Showtime east only showtime west which means all cards shown are delayed and not live. Most ******ed shiiit ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      I don't understand why Comcast doesn't want my money, here in Washington they don't offer Showtime east only showtime west which means all cards shown are delayed and not live. Most ******ed shiiit ever.
      Well that sucks. So at what time they show their fights?

Comment

Well that sucks. So at what time they show their fights?
        Typically 9pm Pacific time. So usually a three hour delay. And I can't wait that long without checking boxingscene or getting a text, call from a friend. So i gotta stream.

Comment

Typically 9pm Pacific time. So usually a three hour delay. And I can't wait that long without checking boxingscene or getting a text, call from a friend. So i gotta stream.
          damn...............

Comment

Anyone know any stream sites where I can watch it? I got show time but I'm not going to be home and my cousin ain't got showtime here.

Comment

This only showtime or HBO too? Sounds dumb

Comment

Do you use Showtime for anything else other than boxing? If not, I'd get rid of that ****.

Comment

There aren't enough fights.

I wish there was a channel that showed amateur matches. ****, I just want to see some more fights.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                    Damn my coach told me they were tonight. Yea i figured Russell Jr wasn't taking a tough fight unfortunately I still enjoy watching him fight plus he's kinda hometown dude
                    Yeah, I was like no freaking way Hopkins is fighting tonight, lol. Hey....................VCU BABY!!!!!!!!! Whooped up on Baylor like nobody's business.

I'm watching the Showtime card, I already saw Hatton get smacked around earlier today and I am eager to see Russell Jr. destroy this Russian dude and Abril whoop up on Bogere. Going to put some money on Abril to win because the odds aren't bad.

Comment

Yo TS wtf are you smoking bruh?!

Tonight is Abril vs Bogere with Russell Jr vs Gusev on the same network. The Hopkins fight is not till next weekend fool!
                      Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Yeah, I was like no freaking way Hopkins is fighting tonight, lol. Hey....................VCU BABY!!!!!!!!! Whooped up on Baylor like nobody's business.

I'm watching the Showtime card, I already saw Hatton get smacked around earlier today and I am eager to see Russell Jr. destroy this Russian dude and Abril whoop up on Bogere. Going to put some money on Abril to win because the odds aren't bad.
                      Yea I know I walked right into that one but my coach told me that the Bernard Hopkins fight was tonight cause we were talking about two fighters that used to be at our gym being on the undercard I even checked HBO I just don't pay attention to dates lol

Yea VCU destroyed Butler I cut it on in the second half they were up by 30 i was like damn. No rioting on Broad though I was down there an hour after and it was like normal thank god.

Comment

Working...
                      X