• Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm boycotting Floyd

Until he fights Pac. He's chicken ****

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        SMH. Dude is a freaking PROMOTER.
        As for mr Shoulder rolls' comment, actually more mimicry than comment, I just repeat that chipanzees have the greatest facility for mimicry in the animal kingdom. He's already learned how to use a keyboard-by watching I suppose. If he knows how to publish a picture of himself I'd be interested to see what colour his fur is. Other than that I have no interest. Although this comment is mild, he's actually trying to get at me in a roundabout way as he's on my ignore list for far more vile obnoxiousness.

I stopped throwing him peanuts.
        Last edited by edgarg; 02-29-2012, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Ryan View Post
          Until he fights Pac. He's chicken ****
          78% of the forum is already boycotting manny for ducking floyd

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            As for mr Shoulder rolls' comment, actually more mimicry than comment, I just repeat that chipanzees have the greatest facility for mimicry in the animal kingdom. He's already learned how to use a keyboard-by watching I suppose. If he knows how to publish a picture of himself I'd be interested to see what colour his fur is. Other than that I have no interest. Although this comment is mild, he's actually trying to get at me in a roundabout way as he's on my ignore list for far more vile obnoxiousness.
            And Mr."saved" Coach Webb. It happens that my late uncle was a small promoter in Ireland, long ago. Please...please don't hold that against me. .....He always lost money, but he was a wealthy man and could afford it.

Comment

Working...
            X