Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy flowers: Mayweather Jr vs SR argument was crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Floyd got some serious emotional issues. If Pac was to to beat him I would imagine his life would spiral out of control. No joking or trolling real fuking talk.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      i hope it was fake but if it isnt then that was messed up man,not a good look,even if it was for ratings that ****ed up to even have to do that,i wouldnt talk to my father like that in private,let along in front of a camera....
      F-ck that...........

Floyd Sr got what he deserved.
      He never wants to give Floyd Jr or Roger any credit for Jr's success.

You want respect then you gotta give respect and I don't care who you are.
      Especially a guy in Sr who was willing to train Delahaya to fight his son if the the price was right.

He wanted 2 million to do it.
      I got two sons and no amount of money would make me wanna train someone to beat them.

I wouldn't talk to my father like that because my father raised me and is a great father.

Floyd sr once used his son as a shield while a man pulled a gun on him and shot him in the leg.

What kind of father does that?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        When was this?
        my bad, was thinking about when he said Floyd lost to DLH.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
          hatton and hoya...
          He didn't train them during those fights.

Comment

Why are people feeling bad for Sr.? WTF

He used Floyd as a baby bulletproof vest to avoid getting shot anywhere more serious
            He to used beat his mother
            Left Jr. as a trainer and Floyd had to refuge with his uncle
            Feels some sort of weird jealousy towards his own son
            Puts down his own brother who is one who really crafted Floyd's skills
            Diminished Floyd's win against Oscar in his own face RIGHT AFTER THE FIGHT (saying he thought Oscar had won)
            ect.

Sr. deserved to get put in his place and more

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              Little Floyd got some serious emotional issues. If Pac was to to beat him I would imagine his life would spiral out of control. No joking or trolling real fuking talk.
              Dude you don't know Mayweather personally so pause.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Because, Jr said so.
                Werd.

I hate when fans think that you are either Floyd/manny/Hopkins or you're some bum.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                  hatton and hoya...

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Why are people feeling bad for Sr.? WTF

He used Floyd as a baby bulletproof vest to avoid getting shot anywhere more serious
                    No, sir. He did not.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                      F-ck that...........

Floyd Sr got what he deserved.
                      He never wants to give Floyd Jr or Roger any credit for Jr's success.

You want respect then you gotta give respect and I don't care who you are.
                      Especially a guy in Sr who was willing to train Delahaya to fight his son if the the price was right.

He wanted 2 million to do it.
                      I got two sons and no amount of money would make me wanna train someone to beat them.

I wouldn't talk to my father like that because my father raised me and is a great father.

Floyd sr once used his son as a shield while a man pulled a gun on him and shot him in the leg.

What kind of father does that?
                      Says it all

But SR is the main man behind his boxing skills. So no matter what he can't refute that or down play it

Comment

Working...
                      X