No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Kermit Cintron, Carlos Molina Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Kermit Cintron, Carlos Molina Go Face To Face

Los Angeles, Ca. --- (L-R) Welterweights Kermit Cintron, Puerto Rico and Carlos Molina, Chicago,Ill. pose during the final press conference for their upcoming feature fight on the undercard of Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios vs Urbano Antillon, Saturday July 9 at The Home Depot Center in Carson,Ca. Top Rank promotes this event which will be telecast live on SHOWTIME Championship Boxing. --- Photo by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

war molina

Comment

Last seen splitting the ropes, rolling over a table, and landing softly. Let's see how he redeems himself. One thing I can say about him is he sure can bounce back. He bounced back and defeated Angulo. Anything can happen on any given night in boxing. I'm just going to tune in and see.

Comment

Didn't know this fight was made. Molina is a spoiler, Cintron might get outworked, outlanded and outfought.

Molina by u.d

Props to him for taking a fight Williams ducked.

Comment

More craziness in Cintron fights than Judah.

Comment

Am I crazy, or does Cintron look like a skeleton?

Comment

Kermit with a KO will put buzz back into his name. Big fights is what he wants and should get with a KO here.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                Kermit with a KO will put buzz back into his name. Big fights is what he wants and should get with a KO here.
                Molina has a SOLID chin. No way he gets dropped by Cintron.

Very hard to look impressive against Molina cuz he's such a warrior and has alot of heart.

If cintron gets the W, it will be a close decision.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                  you obviously haven't seen Molina. Kermit is gonna have his hands full with this guy.

Fight is going to decision.

Comment

I think that Molina will pull the upset. Cintron needs to knock him out which is something not very feasible. If the fight gets old Molina is going to spoil Kermit's fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X