Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klit Bros Fans.........if Haye destroys your boys....do you give him props??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Haye wins he deserves a lot of credit but it will leave massive doubt about Wlad's legacy.

I seriously think Wlad will hurt Haye when he jabs him.

Comment

destroy ya boys...yeah alright...no but if he gets the ko vs wlad that would be shocking but not surprizing...being i don't think he can put the punches together...and his overall inactivity in fights...decent power though, and wlad can be touched...we have seen it before...(i.e. sanders, brewster...)but if, and its a pretty big if he gets by wlad i dont see how he would get by big bro...who even though most say is not the better boxer, i think is the smarter, better fighter of the two...not to metion has a heart of a lion and a super chin...i dont give haye a shot in the latter...he gets broken down over seven...imo of course...but a win in either fight def gets deserved props from me...even though haye is a douche...going to be watching with both eyes open to see what happens though...
      Last edited by big red davis; 03-08-2011, 06:19 PM. Reason: forgot to metion haye was a douche

Comment

Haye has to get props. He has to.

As much as I don't want him to win a part of me wants him to so I can see the reaction of the moronic Klitschko fans on here.

Comment

The klitschko fans are not boxing fans. If ... I mean when Haye decapitates Wladimir the klitschko fans will disappear from this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            I know its a big IF......but indulge me for a second...........IF Gaye....errr I mean Haye were to infact destroy the Klit Bros as he claims he will do......do you as a Klit Fan give him props for an annihilation of the bros or do you hate on him???
            most definitely. if you don't, shoot yourself.

Comment

Absolutely, every boxer gets his respect from me. If Haye wins I'll give him his props.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                If Jesus came back to earth and said that he was the son of Zeus and in a war with Neptune and we have to destroy the oceans and that all sex other than gay sex would damn you to Hades for all eternity, would you give up your religion and do what Jesus said?
                You, sir are what i will call a *****. A white (ish) little scum who hates everything non white (specially blacks). I feel sorry for your kids in the future if you dare having some because they will grow up in a browner world, that's for sure, and as bigots as they will be, their lives may be hell. Now on to the ignore list with you. Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                  of course i would. im a huge fan of the brothers, and if haye were to KO them, I'd be speechless and give him his due props. id have a completely different perspective on him and his antics if he at least makes it a good, close fight. I don't think he's a real fighter, nor do I think he will actually take the necessary risks to beat the klitschkos. he wants to get paid, and GTFO. doesn't care about fans, sportsmanship, legacy. he is worse then mayweather cause he's not even good.
                  green k for you sir.........spoken like a stand up poster!

Comment

I will congratulate Haye if he manages to walk out of the ring unaided after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                      I will congratulate Haye if he manages to walk out of the ring unaided after the fight.

You wanna stick to the question there newbie??? otherwise

Comment

Working...
                      X