No announcement yet.

Maidana will Ruthlessly expose Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana will Ruthlessly expose Amir Khan

Come December El Chino will ruthlessly expose amir khan as the paper champion that he is .....Maidana will knock this bum out inside of 5 rounds if not earlier that is if khan stops running long enough for maidana to land his big shots after this i see maidana beating either bradley or alexander then he will rule the division

how do you guys see it

Originally posted by Mutchie6g View Post
    Come December El Chino will ruthlessly expose amir khan as the paper champion that he is .....Maidana will knock this bum out inside of 5 rounds if not earlier that is if khan stops running long enough for maidana to land his big shots after this i see maidana beating either bradley or alexander then he will rule the division

how do you guys see it
    Khan will win Maidana is not a great technical boxer,and this will be a technical fight.

Comment

Miadana will ruthlessly get frusrated at hitting gloves and being out footworked, then ruthlessly run into Khan's jab and right hand over and over, and ruthlessly get dropped a few times with his ruhtlessly chin not being ruthlessly that great, and then finally Khan will ruthlessly go for it when Miadana is hurt from ruthlessly getting hit more than he has ever and the ref will ruthlessly jump in and stop it ruthlessly

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
        Miadana will ruthlessly get frusrated at hitting gloves and being out footworked, then ruthlessly run into Khan's jab and right hand over and over, and ruthlessly get dropped a few times with his ruhtlessly chin not being ruthlessly that great, and then finally Khan will ruthlessly go for it when Miadana is hurt from ruthlessly getting hit more than he has ever and the ref will ruthlessly jump in and stop it ruthlessly
        I liked this post it was ruthless lol

Comment

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
          this post ruthlessly wins

Comment

Originally posted by Mutchie6g View Post

how do you guys see it
            Yup, El Chino to win. Maidana will draw him into a brawl. That's all she wrote.

Comment

Khan can be KOed but I feel he will be too slick and will box the ears of Maidana .

Comment

its going to be a great fight.

50/50 could go either way

whoever loses it would not be the end of the world

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                  its going to be a great fight.

50/50 could go either way

whoever loses it would not be the end of the world
                  Seriously, if Khan loses it'll be a big step down. Losing on only his second fight in the USA.

We are seeing options opening up like Murray and others but unification is where its at for Khan and a loss here would set him back another two years. And if its by KO (which is most likely) all those glass jaw jibes become reality.

Maidana doesn't even have the full title yet. He has the least to lose from this. He could easily lay claim to a rematch with Ortiz even if he loses this.

Comment

Khan stepped the fck up and i think he will dominate sht i have already layed 100 on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X