Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will expose Mayweather!It will only take one good shot, and it's all over.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao will expose Mayweather!It will only take one good shot, and it's all over.

Believe me, Manny Pacquiao will beat Mayweather. It will only take one good shot, and it's all over.
    He will feel the big punches of the PaCman if ever they square of in the ring...Agree or disagree?

Last edited by LOLAGE! PWNAGE!; 06-11-2009, 05:36 AM.

think of it like this

If he can take a flush left hook from a better stronger version of DLH at 154 he can take manny punches.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Mayweather skills and chin >>> JMMs skill and chin

Yet JMM handled him TWICE

Comment

i think you need a flu shot..mayweather can't be hit.

Comment

Mayweather stops Pacmans superstardom and reclaims his throne... still have haters though.

Comment

If he can actually hit him flush, he has a good chance. But I don't see that happening.

I think Floyd would beat Pac.

Comment

IF and its a very big IF... if he hits him with that brutal Knockout shot he did to Hatton its lights out Floyd, hell i think that shot would have ko pretty much most of the welterweight division. Then again most of them dont fight like ******s aka hatton so it remains to be seen..

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
                IF and its a very big IF... if he hits him with that brutal Knockout shot he did to Hatton its lights out Floyd, hell i think that shot would have ko pretty much most of the welterweight division. Then again most of them dont fight like ******s aka hatton so it remains to be seen..
                Oscar was never able to land a solid punch to PBF face. PBF whole style of boxing is to avoid punches. I think if Pac man does fight him he will spend all night trying to chase him down. I dont think PBF has a good chin.

Comment

comparin hatton with mayweather is like comparing albania with jamaica.

Comment

Someone should put this in their sig. Just so we can remember who wrote it...

Comment

Working...
                    X