Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye To Vitali: No Slow Robot From Ukraine Beats Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
    what kind of fan are you? wouldn't you rather see Vitali step up? honestly Wach is more interesting fight for Vitali then Haye? it should've happend already
    i hugely admire haye - i think he gets alot of unneccessary flak at times. people forget he has always gone out of his way to make big fights (valuev in germany and mormeck in france).

i also think he should be entitled to jump the queue in the fight for a klit. his KO of chisora shows that he is level above the other guys in the top 10.

what t*cks me off about haye is his talk.

he didn't have a great performance against vlad so if vitali and his team do decide to fight haye, then haye should realize he has been offered a great opportunity. he should be humble, grateful and accept whatevers on the table.

i would tolerate his smack talk if he went out and blitzed arreaola/povetkin and then called out a K brother. but he hasn't done that has he.

he wants a big fight with a good pay check or he say's he'll retire. i think that smacks of arrogance.

Comment

Shut up Haye and take care of your toes !!!!You are a light heavyweight but please retire like you said you would at 30 BUM.....

Comment

Prediction Haye UD.

Comment

you talk all this ****, the last time you did this to one of the klitschko's you put on a all time embarrassing performance. we get it, you want another pay day, so your going to call him out and do all this trash talking, one problem though, vitali is actually pretty smart, and knows that he doesn't need you whatsoever, not to mention he is 41 and probably has better things to do than listen to some ****** talk **** like a 14 year old. vitali has pretty legit wins considering, probably a lot of them top 10 ranked, unfortunately there are no more great heavyweights, it seems like the brothers ruined that with there size, cause anyone else that big is not nearly a good enough athlete and anyone smaller is just too small.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
            Prediction Haye UD.
            He only got a MD in that fight. Against Valuev

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
              He only got a MD in that fight. Against Valuev

Look at this butthurt Hayeter.

The Hayemaker will Rise!! Believe It!

Comment

same ol sh^%

shut up already Haye! its old already - stop spending all your money so we dont have to listen to this nonsense every other month. Spreewell called.....he wants his cornrolls back.. and btw, there are some heavyweights we would like to see you fight before Vitali just like "challangers" other have to do... your not special.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post

Look at this butthurt Hayeter.

The Hayemaker will Rise!! Believe It!
                  Still believe his lies after he's been exposed so often? So sad.

Comment

David Haye FACTS

• 26 Have Tried, 26 Have Failed
                    • Has Never Truly Lost
                    • Slick
                    • & Black
                    • CW All Time Great
                    • Has Dominated All opponents
                    • Never been behind on the scorecards
                    • Went 12 Rounds with Wladimir Klitschko in a Sparring Match with a Broken Toe.
                    • Completely dominated Dereck Chisora who went the distance with Vitali Klitschko.
                    • Most exciting Heavyweight since Ali.
                    • Has yet to hit his full PRIME.
                    • Convinced Lennox Lewis to stay in retirement due to his awesomeness.
                    • Scared Vitali into 'false retirement'. (TKO4)
                    • Most talked about Boxer of his era.
                    • The 'Mayweather' of Europe.

Haye - "I am like fine wine, the older the better. I will keep on fighting for many, many years"

Comment

STFU Haye, you are one of the most boring fighters in the world. Your ass looked stupid last time you took on Klitch. You did all that talk and when it was time to fight you did nothing. You are just as hard to watch as Tarver. I hope Klitch dont give your ass the opportunity to make a decent payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X