Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr./Rubio card watched by over 50 million in 3 countries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More reason to believe Cotto is the 3rd biggest draw in BOXING is bullcrap.

Comment

Damn insane numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        why? didn't he over over 600,000 PPV buys against Margarito?

What other fighter can do those numbers besides pac/floyd?

Comment

Boxing is dead.................
          1.8 is real good. If it was on fox i bet it does at least 6million

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            50 Million people now know Chavez jr sucks, if they didn't already.

Comment

I think half of those viewers wouldn't want to see Borenaire and Chaves jr again.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                i have no idea how sky works over there but I'm telling you how it is here - 1.8 million on HBO is solid numbers these days (sadly).

Hopkins vs Pascal II was the highest HBO boxing ratings since 2009, with 1.8 million views.
                Last Saturday's rematch between Jean Pascal and Bernard Hopkins on HBO attracted a viewing audience of 1.8 million viewers, making it the most-watched HBO fight since 2009.

A pair of 2009 fights were more-watched than this one. The September 2009 fight between Vitali Klitschko and Chris Arreola did 2.124 million viewers, which is HBO's highest-rated fight in recent memory, and benefited from having the Mayweather vs Marquez replay preceding the live broadcast. And in January 2009, the Antonio Margarito vs Shane Mosley fight did 1.9 million viewers.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/5/25...viewers-on-hbo
                sky is the uk's hbo u pay a monthly fee n they sometimes put on ppv events.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                  cotto's last 2 fights have been on ppv but his fight against foreman was on hbo n tht did 1.9million viewers

Comment

Working...
                  X