• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Nike Speed Test! Football Fans Take a Peep

Check Out the Link

www.Whoisthefastest.com

Lennon overall time - 13.90
    Agbonlahor overall time - 14.06

When I was in college this was going on, was quite interesting....the top 40 people got to go to Old Trafford and compete in more speed tests, a few people actually got scouted from this.....

My m8 in my class finished 51st.....it was kind of annoying tho, apparently they were only timing sports colleges etc.... then they went to football clubs....if you look on the list you can see.... Blackpool FC...Coventry...Yeovil etc

I unfortunatly ended up 1564th LOL with a time of 15.82 seconds

To be honest tho...Out of the majority of sports colleges and football clubs in the UK I wasnt that disappointed... to the ball i was 7.09 seconds...(Lennon was 6.53....Gabby 6.49) With the ball 8.73 ... I mean these guys are profesionals so was gonna be a big difference....

Few people at my college actually beat their times tho....Still wasnt good enough to get into the top 40 tho!!
    Last edited by AssasinKing; 04-05-2011, 07:21 PM.

bumpety bump....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dj Ramos View Post
        Thats different to the one I did ..... This is the one i did

It was so hard to keep control of the ball while trying to run as quick as u can, and not go outside the boundary

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          Thats different to the one I did ..... This is the one i did

It was so hard to keep control of the ball while trying to run as quick as u can, and not go outside the boundary
          Thats sick, I've never tried Mercurials before.

My timing would be terrible. I'm not a fast runner nor do i have that kind of touch to keep the ball in boundary while running at full speed

Comment

Thats sick, I've never tried Mercurials before.

My timing would be terrible. I'm not a fast runner nor do i have that kind of touch to keep the ball in boundary while running at full speed
            Haha Yeah man its damn hard... The guy that beat both lennons and gabbys times in my class is like LIGHTINING, hes the fastest footballer ive played against, he was almost as fast as some dude who was a 100m sprinter in my class....whos personal best is 11.1 seconds

Lennon has some amazing control of the ball

P.S. I hate the boots personally.....they are very nice and light etc....but im a defender, n i like going in for tackles...lol thats not gonna protect my foot much

Adidas Copa Mundial are my boots

Comment

I have these, they're a step below the Elites. Thats only cause i dont have the funds to pay $325.

I read only differences between normal T90 Laser and Elite is that Elites are weight a few oz less. Aint no big deal to me tbh.

Also normal ones offer better protection on heel has it has a hard part while elite doesnt have it just so it can weight less.

Comment

I have these, they're a step below the Elites. Thats only cause i dont have the funds to pay $325.

I read only differences between normal T90 Laser and Elite is that Elites are weight a few oz less. Aint no big deal to me tbh.

Also normal ones offer better protection on heel has it has a hard part while elite doesnt have it just so it can weight less.

Dunno why but im not a fan of those grips.....

But I mean if you are comfortable in them, theres no problem

All I know is with my boots My feet dont even get remotely sore, even after 120 minute games.....and I run ALOT....Probably more than any1 else on the pitch in most games

I used 2 have predators but my feet would be so sore even after 60 minutes, has such a effect on your performance its mad

Comment

i was thinkig of getting predators before these but i heard they are really narrow and dont strech much. Which is a problem for me cause i got wide feet.

These boots are amazing those, feels like I'm running on a cloud with them. The touch and spin it gives me is fantastic.

Thought of getting these but they were sold out everywhere

Comment

i was thinkig of getting predators before these but i heard they are really narrow and dont strech much. Which is a problem for me cause i got wide feet.

These boots are amazing those, feels like I'm running on a cloud with them. The touch and spin it gives me is fantastic.

Thought of getting these but they were sold out everywhere

Yeah those fabregas boots are really nice...

They would probably be my 2nd pick!

Comment

Working...
                    X