No announcement yet.

Haye Fans (if there are any) ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I cared enough to take the piss out of you....yeah.

But seriously, no one cares if you watch or not. Haye vs Vital is the biggest and best fight in the HW division. If you can't see that, you're an idiot.
    take the piss out of me??? hmmm.....how exactly would that work?? like you would get on your knees and pull on my shaft to try to get the yellow juice out?? or would you use some type of machine to try and extract the urine out?? or better yet would you just put a cup next to my shroom head and and tickle me till I piss??

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Wait till the Weebler, Earl Hickey and 3wned get wind of this.

Comment

funny gifs

Comment

I'm not a Haye fan, but I'll tell you what's gonna happen, Ric, just because we're e-friends.

Haye puts on a dismal performance, gets UD'd or KO'd late. Post fight interview:

Kellerman: Well, Haye what do you have to say about your performance tonight?

Haye: Oi, (with his cock out) look at me genitals. I was 'avin an orgy with me gay lovers last noight and I stubbed me feckin knob on Dirk Diggler UK's bum a bit to 'ard I did. It 'urt a lot and I couldn't get me best punches off.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            take the piss out of me??? hmmm.....how exactly would that work?? like you would get on your knees and pull on my shaft to try to get the yellow juice out?? or would you use some type of machine to try and extract the urine out?? or better yet would you just put a cup next to my shroom head and and tickle me till I piss??
            Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I cared enough to take the piss out of you....yeah.

But seriously, no one cares if you watch or not. Haye vs Vital is the biggest and best fight in the HW division. If you can't see that, you're an idiot.
            Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            funny gifs
            right??? kid is mad though......ahhahaha

Comment

Too Slick, Too Black

Good Thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                right??? kid is mad though......ahhahaha
                I couldnt find a good sage brush gif. i thought hayes fans had all quit then dd uk showed up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I'm not a Haye fan, but I'll tell you what's gonna happen, Ric, just because we're e-friends.

Haye puts on a dismal performance, gets UD'd or KO'd late. Post fight interview:

Kellerman: Well, Haye what do you have to say about your performance tonight?

Haye: Oi, (with his cock out) look at me genitals. I was 'avin an orgy with me gay lovers last noight and I stubbed me feckin knob on Dirk Diggler UK's bum a bit to 'ard I did. It 'urt a lot and I couldn't get me best punches off.
                  hahahhaha holy hell.....hahahhahhaha..........no lie I even read it with the accent......hahaha.....Dirk get your cup ready.....im about to piss a lake!!! hahahahhahahhahahhahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    I couldnt find a good sage brush gif. i thought hayes fans had all quit then dd uk showed up lol.
                    Im not even a Haye fan, I just want to see the best fights.

Comment

Nobody cares if you tune in or not.
                      Bingo. Enjoy wanking yourself to sleep instead of watching a decent fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X