Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn they got huge ass thighs.... :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      It's a football game, not a beauty pageant.

You children need to gain control of your hormones.
      Women do the same thing, they think lots of football players, baseball players, soccer/futball/football players, are hot. But when it comes to females in sports, us guys get ripped off because we don't get anything good to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
        Women do the same thing, they think lots of football players, baseball players, soccer/futball/football players, are hot. But when it comes to females in sports, us guys get ripped off because we don't get anything good to look at.
        What bugs me is the attitude that the only purpose females have is to provide eye candy and if any of them fails to reach an unrealistic level of attractiveness, whatever their endeavour, they should be considered to be failures.

I have a daughter and I don't wish her to be constrained by misogynistic ideals of what women should be.

Comment

Ay, I've seen some girls that play soccer, I would **** silly.

Comment

Milene Domingues (Ronaldo's ex wife) is beautiful IMO. Plus she's a world record juggler. Better than most or should I say all men professional footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              What bugs me is the attitude that the only purpose females have is to provide eye candy and if any of them fails to reach an unrealistic level of attractiveness, whatever their endeavour, they should be considered to be failures.

I have a daughter and I don't wish her to be constrained by misogynistic ideals of what women should be.
              Your complaint has a lot of merit in this context. FWIW, I don't consider unattractive women to be anything other than ordinary people, but I cannot help appreciating the attractive ones more.

Comment

Pretend women don't do the same ****. When have you seen a hot chick with an ugly guy? I never seen it unless they want his money or his dick is the size of kingkongs. Double standards it is, us guys labeled as shallow when women are the same way. People judging each others by personalities, thats bull****. The first thing someone notices about a person is the way they look.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Pretend women don't do the same ****. When have you seen a hot chick with an ugly guy? I never seen it unless they want his money or his dick is the size of kingkongs. Double standards it is, us guys labeled as shallow when women are the same way. People judging each others by personalities, thats bull****. The first thing someone notices about a person is the way they look.
                  Women absolutely do the same thing. When all the arguing and bickering is done it is difficult to ignore that women develop and live in a society that still panders to and shaped mostly by the male mindset. In many ways life is more difficult for a woman, particularly one that does not physically meet the standards of men. I know that argument can be made both ways about a lot of things, and that gripe is no less legitimate. But that does not mean this one should be ignored.

Squeal is not (I don't think) suggesting that we do not look at and appreciate women. He is telling us that we ought to do better than judge a woman by ONLY her physical appearance. Women are people too and we all deserve to be respected for our strengths, not denigrated for daring to be less than beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                    Women absolutely do the same thing. When all the arguing and bickering is done it is difficult to ignore that women develop and live in a society that still panders to and shaped mostly by the male mindset. In many ways life is more difficult for a woman, particularly one that does not physically meet the standards of men. I know that argument can be made both ways about a lot of things, and that gripe is no less legitimate. But that does not mean this one should be ignored.

Squeal is not (I don't think) suggesting that we do not look at and appreciate women. He is telling us that we ought to do better than judge a woman by ONLY her physical appearance. Women are people too and we all deserve to be respected for our strengths, not denigrated for daring to be less than beautiful.
                    This is exactly right. The issue isn't in finding women attractive or in being attracted to women who happen to be engaged in a sporting endeavour. The issue is the automatic denigration of women who do not meet some arbitrary threshold of attractiveness at the expense of any actual achievements they may have had.

This thread is an example of misogyny. It immediately discounts any achievement in representing their country in favour of suggesting that they look awful and are thus worthless.

Comment

Unfortunately I think beauty is deeper than just the misogynistic views of men towards women in our society.

I remember them doing an interesting study on how attractive people are treated by BOTH men and women and it was amazing to see how attractive people were "given" so many things.

It's only natural to look at a woman and judge her on her physical beauty, should we do it all the time....no but that's unrealistic to think men won't do that naturally.

I think the reason some people think the American women or other female athletes look good is because we are used to them being so unattractive that any one that looks half way decent we say they are hot.

Comment

Working...
                      X