No announcement yet.

name the best things Floyd did last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    every time pac got close he would tie him up or bend below the waist making it impossible to hit him. defense herpty derp!
    No, everytime Pac got closed he got check hook to death, you usually are a better poster Daggum, youre on full ******ed mode since yesterday, step up.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      Just stop, Manny cut the ring off on Floyd all throughout the fight. The only problem was that Floyd would clinch him as soon as he got into punching range.
      Lol, there wasnt that much clinch at all in the fight. As soon as Pac was getting close he was getting check hook and had no answer for that.

Go learn the sport or go hide in a cave with your fellows fanatics are today.

Comment

Control Distance.

A employee a STIFF jab.

Comment

I'm not making excuses, but when Floyd ate left hands I lol'd

Floyd won clearly IMO but I want to watch the fight again on mute in slow-mo and troll everyone

Comment

floyd rans fast like a chicken
            Last edited by PAKYO; 05-06-2015, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Floyd won clearly IMO but I want to watch the fight again on mute in slow-mo and troll everyone
              Yup he ate some left hand thats true. But everybody knew he would eat some, the real question was how many : less than 5 ? 5 to 15 ? 15 to 30 ? more ?

Then answer was less than five.

Comment

IMO Mayweather fought a nearly perfect fight. Jab, movement, overhand right counters, check hooks, controlled the pace, ring generalship, tied Pacman up when against the ropes, used his size and reach advantage very well, basically made Pacman frustrated and made him fight his fight.

I had the fight 9-3.

Comment

It was a pure mockery and a guy who just wanted embarrass the "Peoples Appointed Champion" and that is what he did

What Mayweather did was WILLIE PEP his ASS! That is WTF he did, he made him look so bad with his Defense to the point in which Judges struggled to give him rounds. I only gave him 3 maybe 4 Rounds and yes Pacquiao did land the bigger shots in the fight but he did not land ENOUGH OF THEM!

Sorry but if I HATE someone, it is no way I'm going to then turn around and expect him to "Entertain Me". This is how Mayweather got all of us, what being the Villain does is lower expectations but raises it for his challenger and turns the Challenger in the Hero. Meaning that because you already "HATE ME" I really don't have to please you, I can do what I want when I want and after I win I can mock you for betting against me and take all of your money and it is really nothing you can say besides "It Was Boring" you b1tching about it being Boring won't change the outcome nor will it get you your money back if you gambled nor will it ruin the rep of a fighter you already HATE He is just a Master Chess Player inside and Outside of the ring and Last Night he Checkmate the entire World

People trying to using Domestic Violence to take him down are clearly new to Boxing because Mayweather is already hated so what is reporting all of that going to do? Make you tune in to really hope and pray that he lose which = More Money For Him!
                  Last edited by sicko; 05-03-2015, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Well then it must have been a rather quiet night.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                      Just stop, Manny cut the ring off on Floyd all throughout the fight. The only problem was that Floyd would clinch him as soon as he got into punching range.
                      What fight did you watch? There was barely any clinching and almost none in the last six rounds. It's like people are going with the expected excuses. Did you not watch?

Comment

Working...
                      X