Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see Oscars tweet earlier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes I give people in NSB too much credit...

to even humor the idea that 39 year old drug addict that got his career ended by Superfeather weight going going up 3 weight classes could actually compete against the Cotto's and Lara's is ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
      He married a puerto rican dumbass...
      nuh nuh nuh no **** sherlock....................
      Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      yup had to be a poster like you that will bring something like race or nationalism into it when not one single post before you even mentioned it or anything. People like you should be banned. You no better then a troll.
      lol you act like you dont hate on the puerto rican fighters every chance you get. i asked a simple question and now im the bad guy ha

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        lol @ claiming what a retired fighter can still do based on a fight from five years ago.
        smh.................crazy aint it

Comment

He's just hyping Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
            nuh nuh nuh no **** sherlock....................

lol you act like you dont hate on the puerto rican fighters every chance you get. i asked a simple question and now im the bad guy ha

Comment

Outside of Manny, Oscar ate every pressure fighter up; what brawler ever gave Oscar problems?

Guys that can box, like Cotto and Lara, would shut him out, but Golden Boy vs Margarito would be an even fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                oscar is an attention whore. he likes pple to talk about him or his "Comeback". that is all
                This right here.

Comment

promotion 101.

Comment

No one knows about Oscar anymore, it's all about Martinez. ODLH never beat a credible opponent.

Comment

Oscar just loves to troll the fans. He's never making a comeback,he's been finished. If he does decide to come back and really dedicate himself, I would say he could beat most at 154 but gets destroyed by the elite fighters At 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X