Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you sell your soul to the devil for success??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
    Bob Dylan did it...........

He was implying fame and the media are the devil. U can get rich and successful and reach a huge audience, but ur also harassed and misunderstood by millions of people world wide.

Either that or Bob spoke to a guy with a little beard and a tail to magically make him a great song writer.

Depends if u want to take a poetic songwriter who speaks in metaphor literally when he says something so ambiguous. lol

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      he didn't say devil
      'with the chief commander on earth and where we can't see'

Interpret that how you want.........

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        He was implying fame and the media are the devil. U can get rich and successful and reach a huge audience, but ur also harassed and misunderstood by millions of people world wide.

Either that or Bob spoke to a guy with a little beard and a tail to magically make him a great song writer.

Depends if u want to take a poetic songwriter who speaks in metaphor literally when he says something so ambiguous. lol
        Or someone who took a bunch of drugs.

Comment

I let the devil do me in the back does that count ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
            Or someone who took a bunch of drugs.
            Yea, but i think they all did.

Keith Richards, Hendrix, Lennon, Iggy Pop, Bowie...more drugs than the devil could sell them..

Comment

I was looking for a piece about hell from Richard Herring but I found this instead:

Comment

Working...
              X