Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Felix Verdejo - The Olympian. Look out for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      They still have Orlando Cruz!
      that was mean

Comment

This fight made me look at Bradley a different way. Respect to him. Still think he lost against Pac though.

Comment

Puerto Rican boxers all fight scared to me for one reason or another, and they more concern with looks, Look how arce and vasquez caem to their press conference, look how salido vs lopez came to their press conference. look how even tonight even after being stopped, Dulorne still got dressed and fixed his hat perfect how he wanted it to be just to give his one sentence after defeat.

Puerto Ricans lost that fire, now they think they some cool kids or someshit, is what i Think. You get to tito level people when you actually accomplish what he reached. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            Puerto Rican boxers all fight scared to me for one reason or another, and they more concern with looks, Look how arce and vasquez caem to their press conference, look how salido vs lopez came to their press conference. look how even tonight even after being stopped, Dulorne still got dressed and fixed his hat perfect how he wanted it to be just to give his one sentence after defeat.

Puerto Ricans lost that fire, now they think they some cool kids or someshit, is what i Think. You get to tito level people when you actually accomplish what he reached. LOL.

ridiculous post, ridiculous.

puerto rican fighters are the only one's concered with appearance

oscar must be puerto rican then. margarito and his lame ass haircuts too. broner and his brush must be puerto rican as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              This fight made me look at Bradley a different way. Respect to him. Still think he lost against Pac though.
              Bradley is world class. And technically he hasn't lost yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                I'd rather they go through this now then start a career out thinking they're unbeatable.
                Totally agree. He took a step-up, and he got beat decisively. Now he has something to work on, a clear goal has been set for him. STOP GETTING HIT WITH THE OVERHAND RIGHT! lol

He'll be alright. Better it happen sooner rather than later because now he can work on his flaws and bad habits.

Comment

What wtf happened to Carlos Ivan Velasquez???

I thought that was the best PR prospect but he hasn't fought since 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    They still have Orlando Cruz!
                    hahahahahahaha

dude is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                      ridiculous post, ridiculous.

puerto rican fighters are the only one's concered with appearance

oscar must be puerto rican then. margarito and his lame ass haircuts too. broner and his brush must be puerto rican as well.
                      might be ridiculous to you but it what I think.

either way Puerto Rican boxing sucks, whatever the reason we decide to place our hats on.

Comment

Working...
                      X