No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali: Haye Needs Some Wins For Fight To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    equal terms? no way in hell is he getting as generous contract as he did for wlad. 50/50 no rematch clause for a fight where wlad risked 3 belts and haye only one?

and now he has no strap at all, and vitali is the WBC champ.
    Haye only got that because he was blackmailing them with having that Belt the Klitschkos needed to complete their collection and make MORE boxing History. (4 major Belts plus the IBO belt, which often acts as a major belt as needed)

It was barefaced robbery both of the Promoters and of the Public, by a pair of rogues who should both be standing in the dock in handcuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      equal terms? no way in hell is he getting as generous contract as he did for wlad. 50/50 no rematch clause for a fight where wlad risked 3 belts and haye only one?

and now he has no strap at all, and vitali is the WBC champ.
      this guy Weebler sounds a bit simple....more than a bit. Maybe his name is really "Wobbler" because I don't think his head is securely fixed onto his neck.

Comment

Beat Helenius and Arreola.

Than he can fight Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

LOL, Haye can't beat both of them. He might not even be able to beat one of them. Wasn't coincidence Haye fought old fighters at heavyweight and old Valuev gave him problems just because he was much bigger than Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

I'm sure I heard Booth claim Hellenius was KO'd by Haye twice in sparring and had to be sent home, not sure if it was BS or not.

Comment

Thats right. A title shot is a REWARD for your hard work and doing well in boxing. And shouldn't be gifted

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                I'm sure I heard Booth claim Hellenius was KO'd by Haye twice in sparring and had to be sent home, not sure if it was BS or not.
                I think Chris Arreola and Robert Hellenius would prob make a better fight then Haye Vs. Klitschko. but Hellenius only has 15 to 17 fights on his record. He is good but still has more to proof

Comment

Povetkin just opened his mouth for milk. How about these 2 fight. Haye UD Povetkin though, then Vit can face him with 60/40 contract. be nice to him and retire David.

Comment

In a perfect world Haye would only get a second shot if he proves he can fight with the aggression and activity, against a solid opponent, needed for him to really challenge klitschko. It shouldn't be important whether he defeats one or five top-10 fighters.
                    The thing is though with the klitschkos being two guys that fight at a quite high frequency, there is a shortage of top contenders add to that a guy like Povetkin who is yet to step up to the challenge. Haye is even now as good an opponent for Vitali than all but one or two of the alternatives.

Comment

There's no point in this fight because of 2 reasons. The first is because Vitali is arguabley better than Wlad so it could turn out even worse for Haye, and secondly because by the time Haye has had 2 more fights Vitali will be classed as too old and slow so even if Haye won it wouldn't mean anything, it would just be a ticket to another Wlad showdown, which he would lose again.

Though i do believe Haye can beat any of the Heavyweights that aren't a Klitschko. Adamek, Arreola, Povetkin etc. don't really pose much of a threat. But there's no point carrying on boxing because you won't be remembered as a great Heavyweight for beating the likes of Chris Arreola or Alexander Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X