No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    Are you sure you weren't giving birth to Dragon eggs? You are black right? They could be your baby Dragons!! You should have put them into a fire to see if they would hatch, maybe next time.

They were Lannisters, god dammit!

One was small, two ****s were rubbing against each other (even though they came out the same hole) and the last **** was a yellow/blonde type colour (Joffery) I'd say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post

One was small, two ****s were rubbing against each other (even though they came out the same hole) and the last **** was a yellow/blonde type colour (Joffery) I'd say.
      Must be a loose and stretched out hole for two to fit through at once. Bad prison experience? You use to be Larry's cellmate?

If they're Lannisters shouldn't they all have been blonde? Sounds more like Baratheon's.

Comment

that Dreams meaning is .... "The Lannisters are tha shit !!!"

Funny that a Targaryen is trying to joke about a Lannister fukking his sister

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          Must be a loose and stretched out hole for two to fit through at once. Bad prison experience? You use to be Larry's cellmate?

If they're Lannisters shouldn't they all have been blonde? Sounds more like Baratheon's.

No prison experiences.

As for the blonde, yes... But no. This one looked a right cvnt! The others were of a slightly darker shade.

Side note: Read the books?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            that Dreams meaning is .... "The Lannisters are tha shit !!!"

Funny that a Targaryen is trying to joke about a Lannister fukking his sister
            Touché.

Hey, hey... Daenerys was young, innocent and a clear victim of evilness.

On the other hand, Cersei and Jamie are grown *ss people who have a full understanding of what they both (consensual) are doing

Comment

Touché.

Hey, hey... Daenerys was young, innocent and a clear victim of evilness.

On the other hand, Cersei and Jamie are grown *ss people who have a full understanding of what they both (consensual) are doing
              very true ...

But Have you read the books ??

the entire Targaryen blood line is full of incest ... that was how they kept their blood line "Pure" ... so I better not hear any mocking from a Targaryen anymore !!

Comment

• Hope the greyjoys perishe.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  very true ...

But Have you read the books ??

the entire Targaryen blood line is full of incest ... that was how they kept their blood line "Pure" ... so I better not hear any mocking from a Targaryen anymore !!
                  Yeah but... But... Umm, speak to my promoter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Hope the greyjoys perishe.
                    I'm liking the Greyjoys. Scum and proud, can't knock that

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Hope the greyjoys perishe.
                      ... many feel that way ... if they cross the Lannisters ... it will be game OVER !! ... BTW, who the Fukk released Ser Walter Liquorian without informing us ???

Comment

Working...
                      X