No announcement yet.

BBC's updated PFP Top 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    yeah but the point is, Mayweather only got the shots in on the unnecessary Cortez break-ups
    (tho the elbows no doubt had an impact too)
    I thought they were in a fight not a ticklinh match.Isn't Hatton known as a dirty fighter?He sure was in the Tyszu fight even if you deny it!Mayweather on the other hand has never been a dirty pre Hatton.Couldn't the deadly British bulldog take the punishment of the feather fisted ***** Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by ALT-Assassin View Post
      I thought they were in a fight not a ticklinh match.Isn't Hatton known as a dirty fighter?He sure was in the Tyszu fight even if you deny it!Mayweather on the other hand has never been a dirty pre Hatton.Couldn't the deadly British bulldog take the punishment of the feather fisted ***** Mayweather?
      I don't mind dirty tactics if the fighters are being refereed equally, Mayweather was allowed to get away with it.

I had Hatton up after 6 rounds despite Cortez's bull****, but taking the point off was the nail in the coffin and forced Hatton to chase the fight.

Cortez handed Mayweather this one. And my intention isn't even to discredit Mayweather, if he won fair and square I wouldn't have a problem, but he didn't.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I don't mind dirty tactics if the fighters are being refereed equally, Mayweather was allowed to get away with it.

I had Hatton up after 6 rounds despite Cortez's bull****, but taking the point off was the nail in the coffin and forced Hatton to chase the fight.

Cortez handed Mayweather this one. And my intention isn't even to discredit Mayweather, if he won fair and square I wouldn't have a problem, but he didn't.
            Hatton attempted the foul and the punch grazed Mayweathers head.Floyd did turn into but if Hatton had the self control to stop the punch in mid flight Mayweather coudn't of play acted like he did.If the fight would of went to the cards then maybe it would be relevant,but Hatton's corner threw in the towell so the point is mute.

Comment

Originally posted by akoindamatrix View Post
              owned And Exposed

Comment

Originally posted by AKOINDAMATRIX View Post
                That has to be one of the top ten funniest knock downs ever

Comment

That is classic old school "getting your ass whooped"

Comment

Originally posted by ALT-Assassin View Post
                    Hatton attempted the foul and the punch grazed Mayweathers head.Floyd did turn into but if Hatton had the self control to stop the punch in mid flight Mayweather coudn't of play acted like he did.If the fight would of went to the cards then maybe it would be relevant,but Hatton's corner threw in the towell so the point is mute.
                    Nah, listen, Floyd threw an elbow into Hatton's head and Hatton caught him, Floyd turned his back and ducked through the ropes, Hatton hit the rope.

Whats he supposed to do if Floyd is gonna throw an elbow and run away and duck down? cowardly behaviour

the word is moot I believe not mute and it doesn't carry the meaning you think it does.

Comment

Nah, listen, Floyd threw an elbow into Hatton's head and Hatton caught him, Floyd turned his back and ducked through the ropes, Hatton hit the rope.

Whats he supposed to do if Floyd is gonna throw an elbow and run away and duck down? cowardly behaviour

the word is moot I believe not mute and it doesn't carry the meaning you think it does.
                      Who got knocked out

Comment

Working...
                      X