Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Thread: Are you supporting Mayweather or Pacquiao's next fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Thread: Are you supporting Mayweather or Pacquiao's next fight?

Are you going to support Pacquiao vs. Margarito/Cotto? Are you going to support Mayweather's next fight? By support I mean order the PPV or by a ticket to the fight? I am going to order both and look forward to them meeting next May.

not buying ****
    watching for free

Comment

Probably, people on here are going to watch and be interested no matter what. It is a boxing forum with boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
        Probably, people on here are going to watch and be interested no matter what. It is a boxing forum with boxing fans.
        This.

I'll pay for Pacquiao vs Margarito because I want to witness him win that historic 8th belt

I'll pay for Mayweather fights because Im not missing the day he gets beat.

Comment

Originally posted by futureofboxing View Post
          Are you going to support Pacquiao vs. Margarito/Cotto? Are you going to support Mayweather's next fight? By support I mean order the PPV or by a ticket to the fight? I am going to order both and look forward to them meeting next May.
          I'm doing both. If Manny fights in Cowboys stadium or Vegas then I'm there. I will also order the PPV because I like to have these fights archived to rewatch over and over again. It's only right for me to put more money in Pacquiao's pocket considering he has given me nothing but classic moments throughout his career. Manny vs Tony will be a war and possible FOTY canidate.

The only way I'm not going to this in person is if it's in Monterrey Mexico. There is too much bull**** going on there and I hope Arum smartens up and doesn't make a fight there.

Comment

How many PPV buys do you think Pacquiao vs. Margarito will get? I think it will do very well I think the filipinos and mexicans will strongly support this card.

Comment

Margarito breaks down Pacquiao.

Comment

Pacquiao is going to knock that cheater out.

Comment

Working...
                X