No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Supreme75 View Post
    You Mad?? Ha. Fact is, 50 ain't ****ing with Floyd for one or a few reasons:

1. He banged his broad
    2. He found out quickly that Floyd is bullsh***ng about the biggest fight (Pac)

I believe number 2.
    Believing isn't knowing. Who cares if he ****ed Floyds girl lmao, and who cares what 50armchair thinks. Oh, you do. Hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Believing isn't knowing. Who cares if he ****ed Floyds girl lmao, and who cares what 50armchair thinks. Oh, you do. Hilarious!
      Come on man, get Floyd out of your mouth for one second and think! Don't you think it's weird that 50, with Floyd's blessing, formed this TMT thing to get the Pac fight.

Now all of a sudden, they got beef and 50 is working with Pac now!?? Open your eyes, 50 found out the truth. That floyd don't really want to do this. Listen:

http://iheart.power1051fm.com/cc-com...ticle=10415615

Comment

Come on man, get Floyd out of your mouth for one second and think! Don't you think it's weird that 50, with Floyd's blessing, formed this TMT thing to get the Pac fight.

Now all of a sudden, they got beef and 50 is working with Pac now!?? Open your eyes, 50 found out the truth. That floyd don't really want to do this.
        paclanders r just as dumb as pacs handlers lmao

hes working with knokz to pull away pac from arum and yall dummies r fallin for it. in the end pac will accept that 40 mil flat sum cuz he dont deserve PPV when hes the smaller draw.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Everyone knows that sooner or later Floyd would reach the end of the line where he can no longer hide his false pretension of wanting the Paq fight. This is the time.

We all know that he was the one who encourage his best friend to form TMT so they don't have to hire GBP in the first place. Fifty cent was fully convinced Floyd will eventually enter negotiations for the Paq fight only to be disappointed when he saw Floyd showing zero interest in it. Floyd can't even commit to any date in the future. He even stopped asking for demands for fear they will be called and end up running out of them.
          You should write a book called " How to let hype rule your childhood "

You lot are worse than old women with your he said she said but I know , you dont know sheeeet !

Comment

• Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
            paclanders r just as dumb as pacs handlers lmao

hes working with knokz to pull away pac from arum and yall dummies r fallin for it. in the end pac will accept that 40 mil flat sum cuz he dont deserve PPV when hes the smaller draw.
            Link Please?? At least in the link I posted, 50 is actually saying stuff like "people sit around and wait on Mayweather, I don't have to do that etc..."

At least that some sort of "proof" and he sounds frustrated. You, on the other hand, are just talking out of your a$$.
            Last edited by Supreme75; 09-22-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• The 'now' fans just don't understand boxing. Caught up in articles and videos and **** lmao.

I think they do know boxing though. One upping your favorite fighters fans is top priority. Seriously though, you guys can't be this ****ing stupid.

Pacquiao finally says he thinks Floyd is scared of him, but rather think that he's promoting the 4th Marquez fight...you're back to Floyd is scared of Pacquiao. So that's Shane, Cotto, Margarito, Pac, Kostya, Freitas, Casamayor, Williams, Clottey, and now Martinez that Floyd is/was scared of. Throw in Canelo as well.

Yall make me sick! You disgust me!
              Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 09-22-2012, 07:34 PM. Reason: i

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                The 'now' fans just don't understand boxing. Caught up in articles and videos and **** lmao.

I think they do know boxing though. One upping your favorite fighters fans is top priority. Seriously though, you guys can't be this ****ing stupid.

Pacquiao finally says he thinks Floyd is scared of him, but rather think that he's promoting the 4th Marquez fight...you're back to Floyd is scared of Pacquiao. So that's Shane, Cotto, Margarito, Pac, Kostya, Freitas, Casamayor, Williams, Clottey, and now Martinez that Floyd is/was scared of. Throw in Canelo as well.

Yall make me sick! You disgust me!
                da f**k you talking about? He was ASKED a few questions on ESPN about Mayweather and he answered them. Skip asked him flat out, "do you think Mayweather is scared of you?"

He didn't just blurt that s*it out of thin air, lol.
                Last edited by Supreme75; 09-22-2012, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Now all of a sudden, they got beef and 50 is working with Pac now!?? Open your eyes, 50 found out the truth. That floyd don't really want to do this. Listen:

http://iheart.power1051fm.com/cc-com...ticle=10415615
                  Oh, well there you have it.

Comment

da f**k you talking about? He was ASKED a few questions on ESPN about Mayweather and he answered them. Skip asked him flat out, "do you think Mayweather is scared of you?"
                    Do me a favor. Let this be the last time you quote me, ok. Deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      You should write a book called " How to let hype rule your childhood "

You lot are worse than old women with your he said she said but I know , you dont know sheeeet !
                      Floyd has 4 fights in 5 years and nothing on the horizon and you think he wants the fight? Why? It's obvious to anyone who doesn't have the proverbial balls in his mouth that the guy who actually fights all the time would be the one more willing to take the fight and the guy who shows no intrest would be the one holding it up.

How do you not know or understand that? The only logicasl explanation would be that you worship the guy which everyone can clearly see that you do:*******::*******::*******:

Comment

Working...
                      X