No announcement yet.

Chris Byrd's wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Byrd's wife

Damn she was awefull..... her constant screaming did nothing but made byrd even more confused(than he alrdy was) lol. I really think fighters shouldnt bring their wifes/Girlfriends with them. its nothing but distraction, look what happend to lacy lol.....

what happened to lacy had nothing to do with a woman. it had to do with calzone handing his ass to him.

Comment

Originally posted by IsbacktoKickASS
      Damn she was awefull..... her constant screaming did nothing but made byrd even more confused(than he alrdy was) lol. I really think fighters shouldnt bring their wifes/Girlfriends with them. its nothing but distraction, look what happend to lacy lol.....
      Since when was Lacy's wife / girlfriend the cause of his lose? That was total domination, much as I hear this fight was.

I doubt fighters actually "hear" the shouting from the fans and wife. I may be wrong but I think the adreniline blocks out unwanted noice.

Comment

i'm sure byrd is used to her screaming and kicking.........they were probably trying to confuse wlad!...by the way, she seemed pretty attractive!

Comment

I've always said it, never have any female family members with you in the arena during a fight, they are a constant distraction.

Comment

MOVE YOUR HEAD!!!! BEAT HIM UP!!!!

Thanks honey... I really needed that screeched into my ear.

Come to think of it, she was right after all. If he would have, Byrd would have done better. Perhaps he was distracted for some reason???

Comment

Originally posted by Not Monty
              MOVE YOUR HEAD!!!! BEAT HIM UP!!!!

Thanks honey.
              Yeah at that point I don't know if he was even himself anymore in that fight after getting hit so many times and knocked down.

Comment

I got something for her to shut up , or better yet, maybe Floyd or Diego should have been next to her

Comment

Byrd's wife is nothing more than an attention whore. There's no fighter's wife you've ever seen more than her, she makes sure of it. LOL That's why she's screaming for the cameras, in every camera shot, telling the husband how to fight, etc.

Comment

Maybe they can get her to be in rocky 6

Comment

Working...
                    X