Salido looked SHOOK during the face off vs Rocky Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salido looked SHOOK during the face off vs Rocky Martinez

War Rocky.....

Do you realize how stupid that sounds??? Just like how shook Mayweather was supposed to be with Guerrero and how shook Rigo was supposed to be with Donaire and at least a half dozen other times recently. Every time someone says a fighter is shook, that fighter ends up winning. Come up with a new act.

Comment

Salido is now a shell of a once wildly mediocre fighter.

Comment

Why do people post stupid **** like this?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Do you realize how stupid that sounds??? Just like how shook Mayweather was supposed to be with Guerrero and how shook Rigo was supposed to be with Donaire and at least a half dozen other times recently. Every time someone says a fighter is shook, that fighter ends up winning. Come up with a new act.
          Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Why do people post stupid **** like this?
          I think it's a running joke now. Everytime there is a weigh-in (or weight-in like the Mosley-Mayorga poster said) someone makes a thread about someone looking shook.

i remember during the may-pac conference someone said the MGM Grand President or whatever looked shook.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            I think it's a running joke now. Everytime there is a weigh-in (or weight-in like the Mosley-Mayorga poster said) someone makes a thread about someone looking shook.

i remember during the may-pac conference someone said the MGM Grand President or whatever looked shook.
            And someone always comes along to create a mindless thread about a fighter being shook. At some point we should all just bet money in favor of the guy who is shook and rake home the bucks, lol. But the fight itself should be great. But Salido needs to retire. His punch resistance is gone. It is all heart with him.

Comment

Have you seen how ugly Martinez is? I'd be shook looking that monster in the face too.

Comment

usually the fighter that looks shook wins by KO so I guess you should put your money on Salido now

Comment

Salido shook, lol no fighter is ever shook of the other but if their are Salido wouldnt be one of them. He basically has fought everyone and every style so believe it he is not worried one bit.

Comment

Salido sucks

Comment

Working...
                    X