Collapse
No announcement yet.

ticket prices for 4/19 triple header....not bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so dont get the cheapest ones on the side ? i was also llooking at n9? but id rather get the cheap ones if they arent tht bad

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      so dont get the cheapest ones on the side ? i was also llooking at n9? but id rather get the cheap ones if they arent tht bad
      You should be fine in n-9 thats basically the same as where i sat just on the other side of the ring. I looked at the map on ticketmaster the bleachers in that pic look like they are actually the ones on the ends of the armory which is where most of the cheap seats are i wouldnt recommend sitting there they are pretty far from the ring IMO. but the side bleachers are good def try and get the seats closer to the ring the ends of the side bleachers wouldnt be that great from what ive seen

Comment

So the 75 dollar seats are still fairly good?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          So the 75 dollar seats are still fairly good?
          Yea I've always been pleased with them

Comment

This isn't the same venue that was (almost completely) flat. That was the D.C. Convention Center, which is where Khan-Peterson was held.

Hopkins-Shumenov will be at the D.C. Armory, which has bleachers (and parking, though at a price) and is right off the highway and right on a Metro line.

I know The Reed has gone to Lamont Peterson shows at the Armory, so he can probably speak to his experience in the stands.

Hope to see plenty of BoxingScene folks there!

-David

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
              Yea I've always been pleased with them
              Awesome...might start planning for it then. I won't be able to get mine till late, so I hope they don't sell out

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. David View Post
                This isn't the same venue that was (almost completely) flat. That was the D.C. Convention Center, which is where Khan-Peterson was held.

Hopkins-Shumenov will be at the D.C. Armory, which has bleachers (and parking, though at a price) and is right off the highway and right on a Metro line.

I know The Reed has gone to Lamont Peterson shows at the Armory, so he can probably speak to his experience in the stands.

Hope to see plenty of BoxingScene folks there!

-David
                How's the pricing on parking? Honestly... I could probably just get a DC bus tehre and back and save on the gas/parking.

If I bring my friend though, might just drive

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  How's the pricing on parking? Honestly... I could probably just get a DC bus tehre and back and save on the gas/parking.

If I bring my friend though, might just drive
                  I payed 20 before for parking. Heads up though don't take a cab I took one last time and asked the driver for his number to pick us up after the fight he said "no,no there will be tons of cabs here" we came out there was one cab with no driver in it we stood out there in like 14 degree weather for what felt like an hour until my friend chased one down. theres a metro station close im not sure how great the area is though

Comment

I payed 20 before for parking. Heads up though don't take a cab I took one last time and asked the driver for his number to pick us up after the fight he said "no,no there will be tons of cabs here" we came out there was one cab with no driver in it we stood out there in like 14 degree weather for what felt like an hour until my friend chased one down. theres a metro station close im not sure how great the area is though
                    That's not so bad... I'll drive there.
                    I just hate DC driving. Got into a car accident (Person drinking Coffee and then a person texting) twice because dumbshits are preoccupied doing other crap while driving.

20 bucks for parking isn't so bad...

Comment

It was $20 for me to park for Peterson-Jean. You could also park off-site at the Largo or New Carrollton stations and Metro in and back.

Here's a Metro map:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...system_map.png
                      The area is not the best, but it's also not the worst. The Metro station is very close to the Armory (the Metro stop is called Stadium/Armory).

-David

Comment

Working...
                      X