No announcement yet.

Home invasion caught on tape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home invasion caught on tape

This is why we need guns. To kill that mother****er. There shouldn't even be a trial for this ****!

Wow what a badass attacking a small, defenseless woman.

This is why all states should have death penalties because scum like this are beyond rehabilitation.

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo_ View Post

This is why we need guns. To kill that mother****er. There shouldn't even be a trial for this ****!
      Damn, I almost started laughing, but then I realized it was real... That's f.ucked up...

Comment

I would go medieval on his ass....we gotta find that bastard.

Comment

wish i hadnt watched that. I find that kind of violence so disturbing.
          Guns are not the ****ing answer. He could have taken it off her and shot her and her kid.

Comment

****ing cowardly animal piece of ****, why isn't this considered a RACIST attack? You think this "brotha" would be doing this to one of his kind? **** no.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
              ****ing cowardly animal piece of ****, why isn't this considered a RACIST attack? You think this "brotha" would be doing this to one of his kind? **** no.
              you're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                Guns are not the ****ing answer. He could have taken it off her and shot her and her kid.
                This is true, but now I'm a prisoner of the whole gun culture because I own one. I have one in my home for protection but that doesn't guarantee my safety.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
                  Have some Green K

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  you're an idiot.
                  Why is he?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Totally agree. She got beat and has bruising or whatever, but she lives to fight another day. If she had a gun, she most likely would have missed and got killed.

Comment

Working...
                    X