Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman is not shot, he is just not a thinker!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquioa is going to have a hard time recovering from that. Its all down hill for Pacquiao after this.

Comment

Marquez was digging deep with the body shots. He was landing some vicious left hooks to Pac's body that the commentators would make no comment of. There were a few that completely took Manny off his feet. Pac would land a left, the retaliation often had a big body shot in it but the commentators were too busy talking about the left. Only Roy Jones seemed to have an idea of what was going on and kind of called the shot..or more like what Marquez had to do to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
        Marquez and PAC were both past prime but marquez is just a better fighter than PAC and if the third fight was scored properly would be 2 - 1 - 1 against PAC. He is a superior fighter but PAC doesn't fight counter punchers well name one counter puncher he has not struggled with.
        Marquez isn't a superior fighter he just has Pac's number. There is no way Marquez would have done as well as Pac if he went through that resume. Pac is made for counterpunchers though I agree. So the fact that Pacquiao has always been competitive with Marquez even though he is a terrible style match up for him shows that Marquez isn't a superior overall fighter. I'm not trying to discredit JMM but to just dismiss Pacquiao as an inferior fighter is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Also, Nacho is one of ATG trainer while Roach is Hollywood trainer.

That means Nacho actually has a gameplan and evolves his fighter.

Roach ruined all of his fighters and hasnt made ANY of them better since he took over, just look at this year at fighters he has RUINED and didnt teach any of them any gameplan or technique:

Khan
          Linares
          Vanes
          Manny x2

etc etc etc
          Yeah - Nacho's gameplan against Mayweather worked excellently didn't it? Also, Roach's plan wasn't too bad in my view. If anything Pacquiao was doing much better against Marquez until the knockout in boxing terms than he usually does. He got caught with the same counter JMM always catches him with it was just a harder one this time.

Comment

Roach did loads for Pac, until Roach Pac only had a left hand Roach made him a two handed fighter.

Marquez in my opinion is superior to Pac as he has won more rounds against him than visa versa and came up to Pac's weight to dominate and stop him.

Comment

he is definitely not shot. He was doing great just before that. If anything JMM's legs are shot.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
                Marquez isn't a superior fighter he just has Pac's number. There is no way Marquez would have done as well as Pac if he went through that resume. Pac is made for counterpunchers though I agree. So the fact that Pacquiao has always been competitive with Marquez even though he is a terrible style match up for him shows that Marquez isn't a superior overall fighter. I'm not trying to discredit JMM but to just dismiss Pacquiao as an inferior fighter is ridiculous.
                No offense man but there's no way you really believe that... They fight to find out who's the better fighter. Usually..the better fighter wins. They've fought 4 times..it's obvious Marquez is the better fighter. It doesn't get more definitive than knocking someone the eff out. Marquez is the better fighter..period. Styles make fights, but at the end of the day...when you pit two fighters against each other..the better one wins. It doesn't matter who can beat somebody else...what matters is the guy he's facing and if he can beat that person. He couldn't. It happens... you seem bitter. It was shocking for me too seeing Pac looking like he got sniped but it's boxing.

Comment

I'd say Marquez is a hero; to many people are turning this into a Floyd v Pac thin Marquez is the man.

Comment

"I'm obviously making too much of a sensible post to get
                    Much attention but the reality of it is a good PAC slightly past prime was just outsmarted."

It's ironic that the question about any great figher being smart or outsmarted is only asked about their stragedy or game plan in the ring. The real question about a prize fighter should be his ability to keep his eye on the prize.

This 4th fight was a great fight. Manny Pacquiao has made riches beyond his wildest dreams. Now is the time to show the real smart move. The only person he should listen to is his wife and she should clearly tell him he is finished prize fighting in the ring. Manny should leave his worldwide fans with that wonderful smile of his and his laid back attitude he had under the glare of bright lights and the magnifying public lens. He owes his boxing fans nothing more. We should thank him for a great career and wish him luck in his future endeavors outside the ring. Anyone who doubts this should ask themselves what if Manny Pacquiao had not got back up in that 6th round? Boxing would not have recovered......ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      Also, Nacho is one of ATG trainer while Roach is Hollywood trainer.

That means Nacho actually has a gameplan and evolves his fighter.

Roach ruined all of his fighters and hasnt made ANY of them better since he took over, just look at this year at fighters he has RUINED and didnt teach any of them any gameplan or technique:

Khan
                      Linares
                      Vanes
                      Manny x2

etc etc etc
                      Yeah - Nacho's gameplan against Mayweather worked excellently didn't it? Also, Roach's plan wasn't too bad in my view. If anything Pacquiao was doing much better against Marquez until the knockout in boxing terms than he usually does. He got caught with the same counter JMM always catches him with it was just a harder one this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X