No announcement yet.

Steve Nash is more athletic than Magic Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    you need to let go of the past man. you have to except that sometimes things do improve in life.
    Unfortunately the NBA isn't one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      the agenda is always there...

mak should counter with a thread Larry Bird is the greatest SF ever.. better than Kswizzy's Lebron...
      There's no denying that.

Lebron needs to win at least 3 more rings to objectively be considered better than Bird.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        thats not true man. you really have to stop listening to these older guys in here who keep over hyping basketball from the past. The only thing different was the off ball rough stuff that the refs use to let slide a bit but they still occassionally call foul on those too.

I saw Byron Scott with a clean foul on Pippen in the 91 finals and just cuz Pippen fell, they called it a flagarant. Nowadays that would just be a normal foul. Don't listen to what ppl say in here "NBA ain't what it use to be". thats all bull. fouls were called just as frequently and probably more inaccurately before than they are now.
        LOL

you dismissed the tough defense of past decade based on a single foul on a single game?

go watch some '80s or '90s games (not youtube highlights) especially the Detroit games

you won't see any of those ridiculous "flopping" like they're doing nowadays, thats a REAL foul that will warrant a 20-game suspension in todays rules

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
          LOL

you dismissed the tough defense of past decade based on a single foul on a single game?

go watch some '80s or '90s games (not youtube highlights) especially the Detroit games

you won't see any of those ridiculous "flopping" like they're doing nowadays, thats a REAL foul that will warrant a 20-game suspension in todays rules
          I'm 31 years old buddy. Not only did I watch a lot of basketball growing up, I've watched tones of 80's, 90's basketball the past 5-6 years on NBAtv and more recently on youtube. and yes I'm talking about actual games not highlights. thats why some of the things that ppl say in here sounds very ridiculous to me.

Comment

80s NBA >>>>>>>>>> the unwatchable crap they've been putting on the court the past 15 years.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
              There's no denying that.

Lebron needs to win at least 3 more rings to objectively be considered better than Bird.
              as great as lebron's path is going, larry legend is still currently ahead of him

Comment

Comment

Simply one of the best threads ever.

Comment

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                    Simply one of the best threads ever.
                    Yep. Too bad Nash never won any titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Yep. Too bad Nash never won any titles.
                      Lots of great players go ringless. Unfortunately for him, he never even got close.

Comment

Working...
                      X