Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wake up Pac fans..... Pacquiao is screwed!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up Pac fans..... Pacquiao is screwed!!!

If Pac ever wants to get Mayweather in the ring.... his ability to negotiate a fight just got a whole lot tougher.

Here are the facts:

Against common opponents Mayweather is the bigger draw and Floyd will now demand Pacquiao accept a purse split in Mayweather's favor.

Here are the PPV facts:
    Floyd v Hatton 915,000 PPV buys (Pac v Hatton 850,000 PPV buys)
    Floyd v DLH 2.4 Mil PPV buys (Pac v DLH 1.25 Mil PPV buys)
    Floyd v Marquez 1 Mil PPV buys (Pac v Marquez2 400,000 PPV buys)

With the benefit of Pac v Marquez1, why didn't Pacquiao draw more fans in two fights against Marquez than Mayweather did in one?

In each case the public voted with their dollars and more people prefer to watch Mayweather over Pacquiao vs. common opponents. This fact is indisputable.

Pac Fans you are going to have to come to grips with the fact that if Pac ever wants to fight Floyd he is going to have to take a drug test according to WADA or USADA protocol AND (because Pac wouldn't agree to full testing for the fight in March...) now he is going to have to take the lesser end of the purse split (60/40 minimum) because Mayweather has already proven he is the bigger draw and with the May 1st fight expected to do more than twice what Pacquiao v Clottey did (700,000 ppv buys)..... I'm sorry to say Pac and Bob Arum's job just got a whole lot tougher.

Or he can just choose to walk away.... and retire....
    Last edited by tacoboxer; 04-22-2010, 12:52 AM.

fine.

he retires.

he has more money than he needs.

he is an all time great.

floyd will be broke way before pacquiao is.

floyd will be ranked lower than pacquiao no matter what he does.

wake up , floyd fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexy Beast View Post
      fine.

he retires.

he has more money than he needs.

he is an all time great.

floyd will be broke way before pacquiao is.

floyd will be ranked lower than pacquiao no matter what he does.

wake up , floyd fans.
      I dont know Pac at all.... so you will have to help me.......

Are you saying you would rather see pac retire instead of getting Mayweather in the ring?

Are you saying Pac would rather retire instead of getting Mayweather in the ring?

Is Pac too proud to take a lesser purse against Mayweather and would rather not fight him at all?

Comment

Originally posted by tacoboxer View Post

Are you saying you would rather see pac retire instead of getting Mayweather in the ring?

Are you saying Pac would rather retire instead of getting Mayweather in the ring?

Is Pac too proud to take a lesser purse against Mayweather and would rather not fight him at all?

Pac is not going to take a lesser purse..when Pac is the face of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          "Pac is the face of boxing......."

That does have a nice ring to it.... and I wouldn't disagree that Pac is a much more likeable guy..... (Floyd as person is about as bad as they come).

Pac is a face of boxing..... like Floyd is a face of boxing.... like Mosley is a face of boxing.... like Oscar is a face of boxing....

I know you like your guy but just because you make a statement like that doesn't make it true.... any more that if I said "Floyd is the face of boxing"... Its an opinon and not fact

Floyd would have a stronger argument about being the face of boxing based on drawing the most fans to buy ppv bouts... Manny cant claim that becuase it isnt true.

Manny would have a stronger argument about being the face of boxing based on his charisma and his high-energy, high-output, go for the knock out style of fighting..... Floyd cant claim that because it isnt true.

So your saying that Manny is too proud to take less money so he could have the opportunity to beat the crap out of Floyd.....

When Freddie Roach says that Manny really wants to get Mayweather in the ring bad..... what he really means is that Manny cares more about how much money he is making than beating up Floyd....

Comment

i want mosley more than mayweather.

it's not what i want that matters.

he's not gonna take 50/50. he just isn't. if he does , good but i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexy Beast View Post
              i want mosley more than mayweather.

it's not what i want that matters.

he's not gonna take 50/50. he just isn't. if he does , good but i doubt it.
              Didn't expect to hear this...

With all the trash talk that Mayweather did about Pac... I would think that most Pac fans would love to see him put Floyd in his place (a "public enemy number 1" type thing)

Your the first Pac Fan that I've heard say Mosley is a preferred opponent.

Very interesting!!! (I agree that would be one I would love to see.... it would be a great fight!!)

Comment

Didn't expect to hear this...

With all the trash talk that Mayweather did about Pac... I would think that most Pac fans would love to see him put Floyd in his place (a "public enemy number 1" type thing)

Your the first Pac Fan that I've heard say Mosley is a preferred opponent.

Very interesting!!! (I agree that would be one I would love to see.... it would be a great fight!!)
                i would love for pac to beat floyd BUT.......

1. mosley-pacquiao would be a better fight stylistically and from an entertainment point of view.

2. mosley-pacquiao is easier to make and negotiate.

3. mosley-pacquiao will have no drama. i'm tired of this pr talk , media feud , power negotiations bull****.

Comment

I honestly don't care about the money or split. I just know those two would make negotiations difficult AGAIN.

It doesn't matter to me if FMJ or SSM faces Pacquiao next, i just don't want Pacquiao to retire on a Clottey win. I hope he loses this election to make things simpler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post

That's what I'm talking about!

Comment

Working...
                    X