Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people who dont even like floyd?keep making floyd threads??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It only goes to show how badly the sport wants him back.

Watching FM Sr. and Uncle Roger only increases the anxiety for his return.

Although, Sr. and Roger are two funny mofos.

It is strange that there's still no interview of Floyd Jr. announcing his return for Juanma. Not even on Wikipedia.

Whatsup wit dat?

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      you need something to do other than critisize every damn thing floyd does
      I never critisized him in this thread.
      ALl I said was that its a sausage fest of fanboys.

Come on Larry you should know me by now man.

Dont matter the weight or advantage this or layoff that or tune up blah blah blah

fact is JMM is a very very good fighter fighting a great fighter
      I dont think its going to be as easy as you guys think but I do see floyd winning a UD.

Then he fights maybe pac maybe someone else.

Either way he has stepped up his competiton in his last 2 fights and is stepping up again with this fight and his one to follow

Im glad to see him do that. I think both JMM and Pac will bring out the best in floyd

Comment

this deevel cat makes more floyd threads than anyone..and doesnt even like the guy
        No Larry. YOU make more floydthreads than anyone.

To me the answer to your question is that Floyd is boxings biggest star and he is about to make an anticipated comeback which is likely to give our sport a much needed boost. As he a superstar and given the controversial persona that he has to go with that makes for all of us to have an opinion on the guy.

If you only look for love for your favourite fighter I suggest you go to Floyds website. I'm sure there's a nice cozy forum there.

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
        Don Boat Buyer I will be honored and grateful if you have invited me to join the Mayweather Mafia
        Check the TS in a little while. You've talked yourself into to group. The David Haye of the Floydstans.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          No Larry. YOU make more floydthreads than anyone.

To me the answer to your question is that Floyd is boxings biggest star and he is about to make an anticipated comeback which is likely to give our sport a much needed boost. As he a superstar and given the controversial persona that he has to go with that makes for all of us to have an opinion on the guy.

If you only look for love for your favourite fighter I suggest you go to Floyds website. I'm sure there's a nice cozy forum there.

Check the TS in a little while. You've talked yourself into to group. The David Haye of the Floydstans.

I talked my way in with the ultimate insult to all Floyd Haters

Prime Floyd beats Prime Duran, twas glorious self promotion

Comment

cause they dont like floyd and want to talk **** on him

Comment

because larry my man...

he is the easiest to criticize & oddly enough easiest to defend...

Comment

obvious floyd-haters are infatuated with him

Comment

then when they dont get the answer their looking for ..they call you a floyd stan???
                  They are cherrypickers.

Comment

Working...
                  X