No announcement yet.

Forget Margarito and Capetillo, It's the CSAC that needs to be investigated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget Margarito and Capetillo, It's the CSAC that needs to be investigated

Forget whatever Margarito and Capetillo did with the plaster incident. The California State Athletic Commishion should be investigated at every level. What really bothers me is the fact that the wraps were evaluated and approved prior to Richardson objection. Margarito's wraps were evaluated in the previous fights too. Since 2005, Margarito has fought at California, Nevada, New Jersey and New York. In California, he previously fought Paul Williams. He fought Cotto and Cintron in Nevada. In NY and New Jersey, he fought Clottey, Cintron and Johnson.

So it is highly unlikely for the same commishioner deputy to be in charge in supervising the hand wrapping for each fight at different states. Then again, who knows if Capetillo (and Bob Arum) knew who to pay in order to have the deputy look the other way during the wrapping process. No wonder Arum is doing "everything on his power" to save Margarito's ass. Maybe he is been blackmailed to do so...

The fact that Tony's wraps were cleared prior to the Mosley fight is THE MOST HORRIFYING FACT people seems to be over-looking. It's going to be hard to find this kind of corrupting evidence, but then again, history has shown that BOXING is not the Sport Of Gentlemen that used to be long, long ago...

So what do you think??? Other than Capetillo and Margarito, WHO ELSE SHOULD FACE THIS INVESTIGATION???

I agree. I believe Margarito & his trainer should be banned, but also the incompetent idiot who is paid to sign a cast should be terminated!

Comment

Originally posted by MaFu MoFo View Post
      Forget whatever Margarito and Capetillo did with the plaster incident. The California State Athletic Commishion should be investigated at every level. What really bothers me is the fact that the wraps were evaluated and approved prior to Richardson objection. Margarito's wraps were evaluated in the previous fights too. Since 2005, Margarito has fought at California, Nevada, New Jersey and New York. In California, he previously fought Paul Williams. He fought Cotto and Cintron in Nevada. In NY and New Jersey, he fought Clottey, Cintron and Johnson.

So it is highly unlikely for the same commishioner deputy to be in charge in supervising the hand wrapping for each fight at different states. Then again, who knows if Capetillo (and Bob Arum) knew who to pay in order to have the deputy look the other way during the wrapping process. No wonder Arum is doing "everything on his power" to save Margarito's ass. Maybe he is been blackmailed to do so...

The fact that Tony's wraps were cleared prior to the Mosley fight is THE MOST HORRIFYING FACT people seems to be over-looking. It's going to be hard to find this kind of corrupting evidence, but then again, history has shown that BOXING is not the Sport Of Gentlemen that used to be long, long ago...

So what do you think??? Other than Capetillo and Margarito, WHO ELSE SHOULD FACE THIS INVESTIGATION???
      The most horrifying fact is the intent to willfully and obviously cheat by Margharito and Capetillo.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.....all boxing commisions are suspect because none of them properly train their inspectors. Many of these inspectors don't even have any back ground in boxing other than being a fan. That is why Richardson was able to pick up on the wraps and not the inspector. I fought in NC last Sept. and the only thing the inspector looked for when checking my wraps was how far down my fingers the tape went and initialed them. He wasn't even there when my hands were being taped.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        The most horrifying fact is the intent to willfully and obviously cheat by Margharito and Capetillo.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.....all boxing commisions are suspect because none of them properly train their inspectors. Many of these inspectors don't even have any back ground in boxing other than being a fan. That is why Richardson was able to pick up on the wraps and not the inspector. I fought in NC last Sept. and the only thing the inspector looked for when checking my wraps was how far down my fingers the tape went and initialed them. He wasn't even there when my hands were being taped.
        Was boof at your pro debut

Comment

Originally posted by isbj View Post
          I agree. I believe Margarito & his trainer should be banned, but also the incompetent idiot who is paid to sign a cast should be terminated!

Why terminate a guy who was in most likelyhood never trained to find these kinds of discrepancies? He would only be a fall guy. The real blame should be placed on (other than Margs and Capetillo) the CSAC for not spending the money to train these guys, who for all intent purposes is just a figurhead of their commision.

Comment

Originally posted by isbj View Post
            I agree...

It also means that officials can be bought and look the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by KOTF View Post
              Was boof at your pro debut
              Nah, Boof couldn't make it.

Comment

I knew he was a TWAT and a flake

Comment

That is why Richardson was able to pick up on the wraps and not the inspector[/FONT][/COLOR]

lulz, stop giving Richardson credit, people, he was just ****ing with margarcheato's head, unlucky for the cheating ****......

Comment

yea, there was a hippo convention that weekend and he had get his freak on...

Comment

Working...
                    X