Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    \

Age of consent in Germany is 16.

If she liked the old guy, it was perfectly legal for him to bone her.

Dad can't do ***** about it but go to jail for doing this.
    Legal? Yes. But just because something is legal, it doesn't mean it's ethical. There is a general sense of right and wrong in society, and most would agree that a 57 year old man having sex with a 17 year old girl is wrong on many levels.

You didn't answer my question. What would you personally do if your daughter was having sex with someone that is 40 years older than her, assuming it was "legal"?

Comment

Originally posted by Garo View Post
      Legal? Yes. But just because something is legal, it doesn't mean it's ethical. There is a general sense of right and wrong in society, and most would agree that a 57 year old man having sex with a 17 year old girl is wrong on many levels.

You didn't answer my question. What would you personally do if your daughter was having sex with someone that is 40 years older than her, assuming it was "legal"?

I might be upset, sure and disapprove as I disapprove of other things she does, but I simply can't take that action to attempt murder.

You just don't go cutting people's balls off whenever you feel like it as much as you may hate it because of your sense of right and wrong.

If the girl was mentally ill or ******ed it's a different issue because the old guy would be exploiting her if she wasn't mentally competent but that doesn't seem to be the issue in this case.

If it was rape, or enforced slavery or some ***** like that maybe that course would have been justified.

But if she consented, and he consented, there is nothing anyone can do.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        But if she consented, and he consented, there is nothing anyone can do.
        Not true, you can always cut the guy's balls off to make sure it doesn't happen again, lol.

Comment

Stop producing ugly 17 yr old daughters and then they wouldn't have to get 57 yr old guys.

Comment

I couldn't imagine touching another mans penis much less taking a knife and cut it off.

Comment

so is the girl still with the man? ........

Comment

Guess that's one way to head off paying for any potential abortions.

Comment

Lmfao, I'd love to read rizilient's opinion on dat matter.

Comment

****ed up but hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      I couldn't imagine touching another mans penis much less taking a knife and cut it off.
                      He had to probably cup his balls too in order to get the job done completely, it said in the OP that he had some friends help too with this geezers equipment, maybe because it was too heavy........we don't know.

Comment

Working...
                      X