Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*****s hearts beats faster everytime they hear Freddie Roach say PAC whips their boy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    Its not fact, like u said he has never tested dirty. Neither did Roy, Evander or Shane test dirty, but they used. Dude I'm a fan, and I've followed Manny since before he hit the states to fite. I love manny but this aint rite. The people manny is with can care less about him (Bob Arum).. Like I say watch pacs transformation from 08 till now, research hgh and be real. Random testing should be used, as soon as it is just watch how ordinary pac becomes.
    Dude you don't really know PAC's history huh? PAC is a freak of nature. He started at 105-106 lbs and he say he really was only 90+ lbs and had to put weight in his pocket in weigh-ins. He won 112 title but has to vacate and move up to bypass, I repeat bypass the superfly and bantam divisions. PAC's been jumping up in weight like crazy and these latest jumps from 130, 135, 140, 147 aint new to PAC. His body grows phenomenally and that's a one in a million gift from above.

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
      Dude you don't really know PAC's history huh? PAC is a freak of nature. He started at 105-106 lbs and he say he really was only 90+ lbs and had to put weight in his pocket in weigh-ins. He won 112 title but has to vacate and move up to bypass, I repeat bypass the superfly and bantam divisions. PAC's been jumping up in weight like crazy and these latest jumps from 130, 135, 140, 147 aint new to PAC. His body grows phenomenally and that's a one in a million gift from above.
      Well I see u don't wanna see, so I'll leave it there. I know pacs history dude, and dint have google it to know it. I've watched this man, love his fites. But ul see

Comment

Its not fact, like u said he has never tested dirty. Neither did Roy, Evander or Shane test dirty, but they used. Dude I'm a fan, and I've followed Manny since before he hit the states to fite. I love manny but this aint rite. The people manny is with can care less about him (Bob Arum).. Like I say watch pacs transformation from 08 till now, research hgh and be real. Random testing should be used, as soon as it is just watch how ordinary pac becomes.
        Here. PAC's clean again for the nth time you paranoid fuk.

Comment

With roach prediction and analysis were so accurate in every pacquiao fight i don't think it will be a good idea for floyd to fight pacquiao now. I know roach were saying the truth again that's why i don't want floyd to agree on this fight if its not 65-35 in favor of him.

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
            Go to 5:20

I hate *****'s but Roach was way off base with what he said on Mayweather Marquez. They sold over a million PPV.

Comment

U have to be ******ed to get caught on the tests boxing gives dude. A day before the fite, then one after? Ur saying that's enuf? Pac has already cycled down when he hits Vegas, NSAC tests only go back 48hrs. You see it like everybody else, and i understand ur unwillingness to admit it. Sr isn't scared he just knows what's going on and spoke on it.
              you think youre smarter than people in NSAC?...i dont think youre even smarter than floyd sr's stupidass...

Comment

Well I see u don't wanna see, so I'll leave it there. I know pacs history dude, and dint have google it to know it. I've watched this man, love his fites. But ul see
                floyd will be easier fight than cotto....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  you think youre smarter than people in NSAC?...i dont think youre even smarter than floyd sr's stupidass...
                  I expect a reply like that comming from a ball gargling, ****** Fanny fudge packer.. NSAC knows what they know, and what they know is the tests can be beat. Roy did it, James Toney did it, Evander did it but I assume you knew this you ass boy. Floyd Sr said aloud what apparently alot of folks were only thinking. You see the fire growing and your ***** ass is nervous, I dont blame you. Everybody wants to see floyd beat, even if it takes a cheater. Why not test better, you should welcome it. Open the door and just allow it and stop sucking Pacs balls like a *****. Let that man handle his own situation and let go of his sack. If it was a stupid comment then why is it growing? Every other dumb comment Sr has made, died quick. This is growing, and I know why and so do you. FudgePacker ass boy

Comment

Working...
                  X