Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao's Options Are Broner, Danny Garcia, Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao's Options Are Broner, Danny Garcia, Crawford

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has three options in mind for eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (58-6-2, 38KOs) - if the Filipino superstar intends to return to the ring this coming fall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ok, so it's Crawford if he wins. I wish Manny would stay retired.

Comment

its going to be manny vs broner it would sell the most ppv the 24/7 would be great plus if he cant get mayweather might well beat broner

Comment

BRONER???? GTFOH....How is that even an option. Thats worst than Floyd and Berto.

Comment

I would generally agree that it'd be Crawford, but I extremely doubt it. Crawford is unknown to casual fans and is fighting July 23, 2016 - how would he even be able to get a full camp in for an October 15th fight? He's going to go right back into training a month later? Crawford would have to go right back into camp by August 15th... it's possible but unlikely... Postol is a righty and Pac is a southpaw...

I actually think Arum believes this would be Pac's last fight unless the Mayweather rematch happened down the road. Pac can fight one more time probably before his Senate duties become a burden and Broner seems to be the fight that Pac's camp wants because they believe Broner would sell more tickets and PPVs than Cherry Garcia -shrugs-

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Ok, so it's Crawford if he wins. I wish Manny would stay retired.
            Looking at that Crawford-Postol poster on your avatar - I still can't believe that's a PPV fight - it's going to sell half of GGG v. Lemiuex if that...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Looking at that Crawford-Postol poster on your avatar - I still can't believe that's a PPV fight - it's going to sell half of GGG v. Lemiuex if that...
              Yea but it's a sweet poster aint it?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Hbo didn't buy it, couldn't buy it.

Arum throws ppv for fights the networks don't buy.

That's how he keeps his fighters busy.

Hence all the small ppv he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Hbo didn't buy it, couldn't buy it.

Arum throws ppv for fights the networks don't buy.

That's how he keeps his fighters busy.

Hence all the small ppv he does.
                  Postol and tcraw ain't gonna fight each other for peanuts.

An hbo ppv even if it doesn't sell a lot can get them the purses needed.

Remember they don't have to sell 500k, 1m ppv to make money. They ain't floyd and pac.

Comment

Broner would be the easiest to sell, due to how how acts, plays up ect.

I imagine Pacquiao misses the sport, but i suspect he will stay in retirement.

Comment

Working...
                    X