Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthyse-Ortiz and Lopez-Maidana: Khan Out Of Good Options?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TensionKiller

Bit harsh, I hate him, he sounds so dumb, but he is in exciting/surprising fights.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

On live television he said he was beating Lopez easy, said he was dominating and that Lopez wasn't on his level, I'm gonna enjoy this one so hopefully IT GOES DOWN.
    To be fair, he was winning until a rare injury happened. Ortiz and trainer Garcia's grudge is a good one though. Wish Top Rank and GB did a Rios VS Ortiz soon.

Comment

Matthysse vs Ortiz??? no Matthysse need to fight Garcia, Rios, Khan, Broner

Comment

I don't want Matthysse-Ortiz either. Lucas should get first crack at Garcia. And there's less chance of that if he's contracted already after Garcia-Judah. This has ruined things.

Comment

khan will stick with opponents who don't pose as a threat. khan was an average fighter who got exposed. he was never anywhere near the elite level. roach turned him into pure platinum and then khan self destructed like a nuclear bomb

Comment

so matthysse is moving up to 147? what's the deal here? random as hell.

Comment

ortiz needs to stay away from matthysse unless he wants to be the next gbp journeyman at 140-147

he'd have a much better chance of beating khan

Comment

I don't like Matthysee vs Ortiz fight. Matthysee should stay at 140 to fight the Zab vs Garcia winner or Khan. GBP is protecting Garcia and Khan from Matthysee because they want to make Khan vs Garcia 2. If Garcia beats Khan again then they will make Matthysee vs Garcia. Which I think Garcia will win. GBP needs to give us Ortiz vs Lopez 2 or Ortiz vs Maidana 2 either of these fights is fine. GBP needs to cash out on Amir Khan already he has two more fights on Showtime make him earn his way back to the top.

Comment

Im over Khan. Hes like a poor mans Arturo Gatti in my eyes. Sad. So much talent only to amount to a blood and guts warrior with a glass chin.

So this means Lucas is moving up?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    Who's this Saj guy? We've heard of Maidana - Lopez but no hints of Matthysse - Ortiz yet. Only problem I have with Matthysse - Ortiz is that no one will give Matthysse credit for beating him given Ortiz's track record. The same way he doesn't get credit for beating Ajose.

Who didn't give credit for the ajose fight? That was as good win for Matthysse

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
                      To be fair, he was winning until a rare injury happened. Ortiz and trainer Garcia's grudge is a good one though. Wish Top Rank and GB did a Rios VS Ortiz soon.

I've always wondered what happened with Garcia and ortiz? Theey have both gone out and given their own sides to the story but I'm not sure anyone ouaide their camps will know

Comment

Working...
                      X