Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao drinks Hennesey...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The peoples holy champ promoting drugs and alcohol lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

The other Pac liked it too (worth a listen btw)
      Most of Pac's posthumous material was weak. Pac's Life......Pac would have never made an album like that. And I love Em, he's up there with Pac as one of the GOAT, but aside from 3-4 tracks on Loyal to the Game, it was pretty weak.

Comment

Thats awesome I have never drank Hennesy but I will start now because Pacquiao is supporting it its gonna be my fav drink!!. Where do they sell it???

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Thats awesome I have never drank Hennesy but I will start now because Pacquiao is supporting it its gonna be my fav drink!!. Where do they sell it???
          You're a nerd

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Most of Pac's posthumous material was weak. Pac's Life......Pac would have never made an album like that. And I love Em, he's up there with Pac as one of the GOAT, but aside from 3-4 tracks on Loyal to the Game, it was pretty weak.
            I agree, I was dumb enough to buy it for £14 ($22) back in the day - personally I liked that track though although I can see why some might not.

Comment

isnt Manny just the baddest man on the planet...lol Floyd could never touch his status!!! Ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                i wonder if the make it in a non alcoholic version....

Comment

Being religious is all about drinking Hennesey and banging them hoes. Lets all be religious like Pac!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                    I must admit i'm digging the commercial...!

Comment

All boxers drink. It comes with the job. Manny is a boss for drinking cognac.

Stay mad *****s.

:yuk:

Comment

Working...
                      X