No announcement yet.

Fresh is such an underrated movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh is such an underrated movie

All dudes ever talk about is boyz in the hood and menace 2 society, but fresh is just as good as either of those movie. And how about the basketball scene? Kid was going straight to the NBA. This scene hits hard.

Actually Fresh has really good reviews. 89% on rotten tomatoes, 7.7/10 on imdb and 4/4 stars from roger ebert. Never heard of the movie until now, will check it out later tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
      Actually Fresh has really good reviews. 89% on rotten tomatoes, 7.7/10 on imdb and 4/4 stars from roger ebert. Never heard of the movie until now, will check it out later tonight.
      it's definitely a great movie.

Comment

One of my favorite hood movies for sure. That last scene when he breaks down in front of Samuel l Jackson is pretty powerful, Definitely slept on and I believe it's on netflix.

Comment

Is this the movie that has that little guy in it?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Is this the movie that has that little guy in it?
            Yeah......

Comment

Originally posted by ciscofromoc View Post
              That last scene when he breaks down in front of Samuel l Jackson is pretty powerful
              Very powerful. All the pain that he had bottled up watching his peers get killed was finally let out.
              Last edited by BigNuts; 05-03-2016, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                All dudes ever talk about is boyz in the hood and menace 2 society, but fresh is just as good as either of those movie. And how about the basketball scene? Kid was going straight to the NBA. This scene hits hard.

That scene where the kids were discussing superheroes had me rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  haha yeah that scene was gold!

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Fat boy Chuckie haha bang bang spider man go down all you stupid super heroes go down. Big Pun used this scene before his "beware" song.

Him hanging the pit bull sad stuff right there

Comment

Working...
                    X