No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: "May 4th, whoever it is, it's going to be an exciting show"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ocourse.....unless it's Bradley.

Watching him go life and death with Gatekeepers, and having to resort to sucker punching boxers is entertaining.

Comment

Reading through the thread right now, it's funny how the Floyd fans are silent all of a sudden. They know what's going to happen if he fights Canelito

Comment

Nelo's time to shine is near.......

Watch yourself Floyd watch yourself..

Comment

I just am kinda meh about all of them at this point. They're all not bad, but they're not exactly good fights either. Plus I really like all of these fighters (Floyd, Trout, Canelo, Guerrero) so I don't really want to see any of them lose.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I just am kinda meh about all of them at this point. They're all not bad, but they're not exactly good fights either. Plus I really like all of these fighters (Floyd, Trout, Canelo, Guerrero) so I don't really want to see any of them lose.
            Do you think Floyd would consider fighting Martinez in September at 154?

Comment

Why does Mayweather almost exclusively at times refer to himself in the 3rd person?

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                Why does Mayweather almost exclusively at times refer to himself in the 3rd person?
                He always says the same things, "People lie, numbers don't lie" etc. He's a pretty limited speaker.

Comment

I really do think it's going to be Amir Khan. Floyd has been saying everything is still up in the air. And why? Amir Khan is fighting this Saturday. When Amir Khan beats Carlos Molina then we will hear about the announcement shortly I believe. Oscar De La Hoya did say that Khan Floyd is a possibility. Khan has a huge following and won't be surprised one bit if they make this fight. I won't love the fight, but i won't hate it either.
                  Last edited by Ring Leader; 12-12-2012, 02:34 AM.

Comment

LOL @ FloydHype implying that Floyd would've knocked him out too

Comment

Why does everyone want Floyd to fight 154lbers instead of 147lb where floyd is best?

Comment

Working...
                      X