No announcement yet.

SERGIO MARTINEZ: "Mayweather is better than Pacquiao."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holtol View Post
    I don't speak Spanish but he seemed to talk a lot longer then the interpreter. I think he left something out.
    The interpreter was pretty bad.

You're right.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      I think the only people who would disagree are hardcore Pacquiao fans. Floyd is obviously the better fighter, but Pacquiao is the "greater" fighter in terms of legacy.
      Excellent piece of spin-doctoring.

May I suggest that you take over the leadership of the Republican Party?

Comment

I think the only people who would disagree are hardcore Pacquiao fans. Floyd is obviously the better fighter, but Pacquiao is the "greater" fighter in terms of legacy.
        i rarely agree with you, but this is the truth the tards should acknowledge. that goes for both sides.

Comment

I agree. Manny is a better offensive Boxer, but Floyd is more complete. But that doesn't mean that Pacquiao can't beat him, Floyd is just a better and smarter all-around boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            i rarely agree with you, but this is the truth the tards should acknowledge. that goes for both sides.
            May I ask who is the "better fighter" and "greater fighter" between Floyd and Shane?

Better:

Greater:

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              I agree. Manny is a better offensive Boxer, but Floyd is more complete. But that doesn't mean that Pacquiao can't beat him, Floyd is just a better and smarter all-around boxer.
              Kinda like Chavez and Pernell?

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                Excellent piece of spin-doctoring.

May I suggest that you take over the leadership of the Republican Party?
                No thanks. I don't want to put you out of a job my friend. How's the Fox News position holding up btw?

Comment

No thanks. I don't want to put you out of a job my friend. How's the Fox News position holding up btw?
                  The girls at Fox are hotter than the girls at MSNBC.
                  Strangely.

Comment

Pacquiao has fought in 7 division and has earned a record of
                    51 wins (KO 38)
                    3 Loses(KO 2) He only rematched 1 of those loses.
                    2 drawns
                    5 World Championships Belts

He is truley a Hall of Famer. Real Talk

Mayweather has fought in 5 division and has earned a record of

40 Wins (KO 25)
                    0 lost (KO 0)
                    0 draws
                    5 World Championships Belts

He is truley a Hall of Famer. Real Talk

Comment

i see it like that as well. floyd might be the best boxer ever, but he's not the greatest. some people don't think there is a difference, but there is.

Comment

Working...
                      X